CHAPTER 36

SAKURA EMPIRE

At the Zuikaku port, Yuudachi, Shigure and Yukikaze are sad while sitting on the cement except for Zuikaku who is standing while they look at the ocean horizon.

Yukikaze: (crying) Ayanamiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

Yuudachi: (Sad) Ayanami was captured by the enemy.

Zuikaku: (Sad) I'm so sorry, I didn't have the power to rescue Ayanami and she was captured by the enemy.

Shigure: (Uncomfortable) No, it's not your fault that Ayanami isn't with us.

Yuudachi: Will she be alright? Aren't they bullying her? Will they feed her?

Yukikaze: (who won't stop crying) She's not like me, she's not a ship blessed by luck.

Me: (Speaking off camera) No way, you're a damned ship.

Yukikaze: Could it be... (Breaks into tears) WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Shigure: ¿ Ehhh? calm down yukikaze.

Zuikaku: I was supposed to be the rearguard, but she saved me.

Me: (Speaking off-camera) No way, the aircraft carriers always go in the central part and the destroyers and cruisers are usually in charge of attracting the enemy.

Shigure: wait! They are getting ahead of the situation! We don't know anything about her! Surely she is fine, after all there is a regulation and right of the prisoner of war stipulated in the constitution of Azur Lane!

Yukikaze: Ayanamiiiiiii! She will eat?

Yuudachi: Will they serve her meat?

Zuikaku: If only I was stronger.

Shigure: (Annoyed) What's with this heavy atmosphere!?

EMPIRE COMMAND OFFICE

Kaga is kneeling in front of Nagato, Kaga is bandaged all over, despite her precarious condition, she prioritized work before her health.

Nagato: You don't need to kneel, you're really hurt, Kawakaze, get her a chair.

Never: Not.

Kaga: No, it's not necessary.

Nagato: It is the order of your empress, please take a seat.

Kaga: Yes.

Kawakaze helps Kaga to sit up.

Kaga: I'm sorry for the previous operation, our forces despite having an overwhelming tactical and numerical advantage lost to Azur Lane.

Mutsu: But it says here that it was a draw.

Kaga: Yes, but our siren ship force was decimated and most of the ones we have operatives have stopped working, we still don't know the situation.

Nagato: What happened to Akagi?

Kaga: As the report stipulates, Akagi is in intensive care, she has suffered serious burns, cuts and it seems that Enterprise has left her half dead, I don't know the details because she is in surgery.

Nagato: Who's in charge of the surgery?

Kaga: The Mamiya repair ship.

Nagato: Ah, her, well... Changing the subject, you currently know the situation of our country after this last match, right?

Kaga: Yes, that's true.

Nagato: Answer me honestly Kaga, do you think it is feasible for our country to finish the Orochi project?