CHAPTER 27

POV FIRST PERSON

My fleet sails to Solomon Island, behind me are Atlanta, Allen M Sunmer and San Diego, my fleet is simple because we need a small force for an infiltration since this is the territory of the Sakura empire, I had already informed the girls about the work we will do on the island and they already know what to do.

In that I get a video from one of my reconnaissance planes, in the video I can see a somewhat small and poor city, but even so you could see that all the inhabitants seemed to do their jobs as usual.

Me: [Girls from here on we proceed with our rigs]

All: [Okay]

We summon our rigging and sail to the island.

THIRD PERSON POV A WEEK AGO.

In a cave, several miners are scared, one by one they get more scared and start to run away, in that the boss tries to stop them, but he can't.

Boss: Where are you going? Takematsu is in!

The boss is left alone, so he just tries to rescue his subordinate.

Boss: Takematsu!

However, he hears a roar and something attacks him.

Present.

The boss of the miners had survived, only his arm is broken, but there is nothing that prevents this man from being able to work or rather, to search for his lost subordinate. In that an old woman will speak to him.

Old Woman: Are you going to go to that cave again?

Boss: Yes.

Old lady: You alone?

Boss: Yes, I have to go no matter what, see you later, old lady Mashu.

The old Mashu says goodbye to the chief miner and the man leaves.

Mashu: Engineer Machi is a real man, he always keeps his promises.

At that time in a Japanese type temple Un (Observer) is sitting on the official throne of the priest.

Observer: What does this mean?

On a sphere they could see Nimitz and her fleet approaching Solomon's Island.

Observer: Damn, we haven't taken any hostages yet, have they anticipated our plans? But how? Our information is waterproof.

Priest: What shall we do?

Observer: Since they killed Tester, we'll change plans and play their game.

Meanwhile Chief Machi arrives at the entrance to the mine where he worked a few weeks ago.

Machi: Don't worry Takematsu, I'm going to look for you and I won't stop until I find you.

POV FIRST PERSON

We had reached Solomon's Island, our gear disappeared, and the mental cubes that make up our gear slip into our chests.

Me: Now, Atlanta and Sandy you investigate the north zone and Allen, you come with me, we will investigate the south zone, see you in 3 hours in the central park of the town.

All: Understood.

So we split up to search.

I walk around the place, before leaving espionage I have instructed my companions not to wear clothes that identify us as kansen, on the other hand, we wear casual clothes, in a nutshell I am dressed in a gray t-shirt with jean pants, that's right Despite being 1943, people dress like people from the 21st century.