CHAPTER 37

POV THIRD PERSON SOLOMON ISLAND TEMPLE OF UN

Observer: Professor Tanyu's daughter, before you tried to touch me it was a fortune that you had not touched me, now I will show you what would happen if you touched me once more.

Observer: Priest! Touch me!

Priest: ME?

Observer: Yes!

In that the priest touches Observer and then the priest is electrocuted and screams in pain, after a few minutes Observer's body falls to the ground lifeless.

Un: Hahahahaha, I had wished to have a body like that, I was tired of having a body as flaccid as her.

In that Un had possessed the body of the priest.

Misaki: (Fury) You're a bastard.

In that, the men who imprisoned Machi and Misaki released them from the chains that were tied to their hands so they wouldn't move.

Misaki: Free us?

In that the villagers throw knives and sickles on the ground.

Un: I need some fun until the main show, so kill each other, the survivor will go free.

A ramp opens on the ground and a monster emerges from there, the monster has the body of a very fat boar, the legs of a jaguar and the head of a chihuahua dog, the length of the animal is 7 meters and a height of 5 meters.

Un: If you don't kill each other, that monster will devour you, so fight for your lives.

Beast: WOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAGGGGGG!

The screech of the beast is powerful enough to paralyze your heart.

In that The boss Machi takes a Sickle.

Machi: I'm sorry little girl, but I have sworn that I would save my friend from death, so I have to fulfill it before I die.

Misaki: I understand, but I also have to live to avenge my father's death.

The girl picks up a knife from the ground and both people are on guard.

Meanwhile, our protagonist drives her motorcycle to the temple with a serene and emotionless expression, she is very furious at the behavior of that diabolical being.

Returning to the fight, Machi attacks Misaki with the sickle while the girl dodges all of Machi's attacks, even though she doesn't look like it, she is very strong and had been trained in martial arts by her father.

Misaki then blocks Machi's attack, but as expected, Misaki has to jump back to cushion Machi's force, after all, Misaki is only a child and Machi is an adult, on the other hand, Un only limits himself to laugh like a psychopath.

After a few exchanges of blows, Machi manages to cut Misaki's face, but fortunately it is a superficial cut, but there was no doubt that it would leave a scar later.

Then they both collide their weapons and nobody gives in, this is because Machi holds back, then Machi looks into Misaki's eyes and points towards the monster, Misaki understands the hint and after approaching 2 meters from the beast, they attack the beast.

The cutting weapons dig into the beast's tough flesh and the beast jerks violently in pain, the two being sent flying by the beast's force.

Machi manages to quickly pull herself together because he is an adult, but Misaki being a 9-year-old girl, she loses consciousness.

Machi is on guard and runs to protect Misaki, Machi is scared, but he can't leave that girl alone.

The beast glares at Machi, but then the beast's face disfigures for a few seconds, but Machi manages to see the truth.