CHAPTER 12

THIRD PERSON POV

Enterprise in her unconsciousness, she remembers the past.

She is now standing next to her older sister, Yorktown is the older sister of Enterprise and she is the former commander of the Eagle Union force, unfortunately she is badly injured and cannot lead the country.

Enterprise: Sister.

Yorktown: Enterprise, the sea is very pretty.

Enterprise: I have never thought that the sea is beautiful, at the moment we were born, the sea has been our field of war, besides, that is the place where you...

Yorktown: That's wrong, you just forget that we are ships that adopt human bodies, beauty is engraved in our bodies.

In that Yorktown grabs Enterprise's hand in a gentle way.

Yorktown: Someday you will remember the hopes of the people who put in your name...

--------------------

In that Enterprise opens her eyes, she is in the base infirmary.

Me: Oh, you've already woken up.

In that Enterprise looks at Nimitz who is dressed as a doctor.

Enterprise: What happened?

Me: And do you have the audacity to ask me?

Enterprise: (Disgusted) Hey, a little more respect.

ME: (sighing)

You haven't slept in 4 days.

-You haven't eaten in 4 days.

-You haven't had a drink in 4 days.

-You fought a very difficult battle 3 days ago.

-You have anemia and chronic dehydration.

-I have detected that you have a cold for a change and I can continue with the account...

Enterprise: I understand.

At that Enterprise tries to stand up, but she can't as her hands and feet are cuffed to the bed.

Enterprise: (disgust) What is this?

Me: You knew you would leave without listening to reasons, so I handcuffed you to the bed so you don't escape, you won't get out of bed until you recover, unfortunately you suffered serious damage when you fought Zuikaku.

Enterprise: Kisama.

Me: Don't struggle, these handcuffs are made of an alloy that can withstand the superhuman strength of the kansen, so give up.

Then Nimitz leaves the room.

POV FIRST PERSON

Me: This Enterprise is identical to the one in the anime, damn how troublesome will this be.

I sigh after saying this, without a doubt this would be a headache.

In that when turning around a corner I manage to avoid someone, seeing the woman who almost collided with me I realize that she is Belfast.

Belfast: Ara, so you're that aircraft carrier I've been hearing about these days.

Me: Yes, I'm Nimitz, may I know your name?

Belfast: I am Belfast, a Maid in the Royal Navy.

Me: Nice to meet you.

Belfast: It is a pleasure in the same way.