CHAPTER 13

THIRD PERSON POV

In the port of the Azur Lane base there is a ship that anchors, she is Vestal and has arrived at the port after receiving many requests for repairs.

Vestal disembarks and she sees Hornet and Hamman come to greet her.

Hornet: (animated) Vestal!

In that Hornet hugs Vestal.

Hornet: You're finally here, I need some repairs on my boilers after pushing them around a bit.

Vestal: I'll give you a check later, but excuse me for being late, the sirens are patrolling here and there, I had to take many detours to avoid them.

Hornet and Vestal laugh after this, then Hamman is the one who speaks very worried.

Hamman: How's Yorktown?

Vestal: (Doubts) Well... she...

Hornet: (Giggles) I guess just like always.

In that Hamman is sad, in the past she blames herself for failing her teacher, Yorktown was Hamman's tutor when she was a rookie, Hamman had enlisted in the navy to become a kansen and be like Yorktown, but unfortunately Yorktown was seriously injured which forced her to be in bed for more than 5 years, Hamman blames herself for not having protected her on that mission.

Hornet looks at Hamman who is very sad and since she can't stand her being like this, she stands behind Hamman and lifts her skirt, this fact makes Hamman return to her true personality and she gets very upset with Hornet.

Hamman: What the hell are you doing you fucking pervert!?

Hornet: (Giggles) She's my sister, she won't go down so easily, she'll come back stronger than ever, don't forget that.

Hamman hearing Hornet's words calms her down.

Vestal: Changing the subject, how is Enterprise?

Hornet: (uncomfortable laughs) That's a very good question and I don't know what to tell you, you better see it for yourself.

Hamman: (Giggles) I'll pray for her soul, well we have to get on with life.

Me: Hornet!

In that the girls turn to see that Nimitz dressed as a mechanic and she approaches them.

Hornet: What's up Nimitz?

Me: I am in charge of repairing your turbines and I was able to repair them, I have only replaced some parts that I found in the base store, I have already tried it and they are in perfect condition, I just want you to try the configuration and tell me your opinion.

In that Nimitz delivers a report to Hornet and she reads it and is surprised.

Hornet: Incredible, I didn't know you were a repair ship.

Me: I am not a repair ship, I am a very curious aircraft carrier, I have learned from the mechanics just by seeing them.

Hornet: Do you learn just by seeing? What kind of genius are you?

Me: (chuckles) An extraordinarily ordinary aircraft carrier.

Vestal: Excuse me, who are you?

Me: Oh sorry, I am USS Nimitz, Nimitz-class aircraft carrier, nice to meet you.

Vestal: I am Vestal, a repair and logistics ship, are you an aircraft carrier and how do you know how to repair ships?

Me: I am a very curious person and I really like mechanics and medicine, I have learned everything doing research on my own, I am very curious.