CHAPTER 28

THIRD PERSON POV

The Azur Lane fleet had learned that the Sakura empire is heading to Midway Island with the entire main attack force, so the entire Azur Lane fleet heads to intercept to interfere with the allied base's attack.

Enterprise looks pensively at the sky, in the sky is her eagle flying.

Enterprise: Fight after fight, this is getting to be a pain in the ass.

The fleet sails using the ASW Hack Formation (You already understand me)

In Lolizabeth's fleet, she is the one who runs her fleet herself.

QE: (Grand tone) This is a magnificent sight, my great and noble fleet is here.

Wales: Yes, this is our fleet in conjunction with the Eagle Union fleet, it is a combined fleet of two nations.

Hood: (Drinking tea) Indeed, this is a unique vision. It looks very promising.

Warspite: Yes, this will be a decisive battle, if we win, the enemy will have a hard time getting up, but if we lose, the war will be lost for us.

Eagle Union fleet.

On the aircraft carrier Hornet, the Cleveland sisters talk to Cleveland.

Montpelier: Ne-san, you can count on us for the operation, we'll cover your back.

Denver: We can't let our big sister down.

Columbia: (Relaxed) We can go a little relaxed, going into battle tense we may end up getting injured.

Cleveland: That's right, you guys are very important to me, I don't want you to get hurt and don't push your luck.

Cleveland-class: Ok!

Meanwhile Hornet is resting in the cabin of one of her Wildcats, she thinks about what happened until recently.

Hornet: A decisive battle is approaching, it is time for confrontation.

In that she makes with her hand that she has a revolver and she makes the movement of the shot.

On the other side we have the empire fleet approaching midway island, Akagi and Kaga lead the formation, they sail in diamond formation, but in this ship layout, this formation doesn't work as the flagships are in the front of the formation.

On a Kongou class ship, Atago approaches Takao as she has a worried expression.

Atago: What's up sister?

Takao: Are we really ready for this large-scale operation? An important battle without Orochi. What is Akagi thinking?

Atago: Azur Lane has the black cube. She sure is a little desperate.

ISLA MIDWAY

A few days ago the Port Royal fleet has anchored on the island and they are received by the battleships of the Iowa class and the aircraft carriers of the Essex class.

Iowa: (Smiles) Welcome to Midway, an island paradise under the rule of the Eagle Union.

(NT: I'll be using Kancolle's Iowa as I haven't found a suitable image to put in this artwork)