74. Full House

To Sofia, flying a private jet was an amazing experience. She was filming everything, almost bouncing on in seat from excitement.

However, it was not luxury that was the most exciting part but the window and to be exact - what's behind it. The proximity to the clouds was just something surreal, she loved to see the sky and the landscape below was breathtaking.

Sofia was so happy.

Even though Valentino and Alessio were arguing about something. Currently, she was not listening.

Meanwhile, Francesco was working on his laptop and Sofia could only admire his ability to focus in these conditions.

When they arrived to New York, black car was waiting for them at the airport's parking space. Their chauffeur drove them all the way to Manhattan to the Four Seasons Hotel.

"Two singles and one double" Maureen, the receptionist said and then three keys landed on the reception desk.

"Excuse me did you say one double?" Sofia asked.

"What do you mean? We need four singles" Valentino said, confused as well.

"I'm sorry this is how it was booked, we're full so I can't change the reservation," she said in an apologetic tone.

Sofia doubted that this huge hotel was full. If anything someone paid her for refusing to change their room arrangements.

"You've got to be kidding me" Valentino muttered "Someone did that on purpose"

"I even know who," Alessio said in a monotone voice "Rosario" he was used to his attics, his desire to disrupt and create chaos has made Alessio develop the patience of a saint.

"Well, boys it doesn't really matter who did what. Have fun in your room" Francesco said after taking two keys for the singles "Here" he dropped one into Sofia's hand and then turned towards the elevator.

Sofia wanted to follow her but she was stopped by two heavy hands.

"Give me that key" Alessio whispered ominously.

"No. Give me that, we know each other longer you will do me a favor not him right" Valentino stressed.

"You ignored me for several weeks don't you feel bad? Don't you want to say how sorry you are by giving me that single?" Alessio asked.

Oh, dear. Oh boy. Oh no.

"I'm not giving it to any of you," she said, turned around on her heels, and ran towards the elevator.

Both brothers watched Sofia with distaste. They knew there was no point in chasing her down, they couldn't force her to do anything because the moment Francesco would learn they did they would be in trouble.

"It was your brother's idea so you can sleep in the corridor," Valentino said, his voice full of conviction.

Alessio just slightly raised his eyebrows and mentally rolled up his sleeves. If that asshole wanted a fight he's going to give him one.

***

Sofia's room just like her brothers was situated on the 51st floor.

It was of course an awesome room. With a fluffy bed covered in white sheets, with huge windows that were giving her a panoramic view of the city, and oh there was a mini-bar and she could actually get something to drink from there because that was her life now. She was rich. What a weird feeling. And just to be safe she actually won't touch $10 worth of bottle of water anytime soon.

"How do you like your room?" Francesco asked in a kind voice.

"It's awesome"

"It's good that you didn't let them take your key away, I'm proud of you kid," he said while petting her hair. Sofia pushed his hand away.