This Is Hell

October 2nd - 1516

The Devil himself was sat on his throne and beside him Lilith, "We have a meeting you'll be attending this evening, wear something... dark." Tristan stands up straight and bows his head, "Where will we be going?" He takes his feet off the stool and stares back at him, "I have a Nephlian Meeting. You probably won't be allowed in personally, but I'd like you to come." The shock trembles him to the core, "But it hasn't been 100 years, is there something wrong?" Lucifer's eyes become villainous red, "It seems that way, so be prepared for anything." The devil walks away without a word and Tristan bows to excuse himself, "Tristan? stay and talk with your mother for a little while." He turns around and walks over to her. "I have to start preparing for the evening." She gets up to rustle with his hair, "Tridarian has a daughter, the Goddess. Let her see the good in you, I'd like her to be enchanted with you, just as am I." Confused he takes her hand, "Mother?" She places the other hand on his face, brushing her thumb against his cheek. "Will you do that for your mother? Anyone can fall in love with such a charming boy like yourself, but what you really want is her to fall in love with you." He nods his head once and she smiles carelessly, "That's my boy, Be on your best behaviour." He nods again, "I'll be off then mother." In an instant, he's dismissed.

Later that day they enter the God's quarters, Tristan waited outside with another angel. "Hello? what's your name." She looks to him disgusted, "Wouldn't you agree that, that's just not angelic of you to do? I thought you were forced to be nice to everyone, even myself." Smugly smiling and then turning away again. "Angels aren't very pleasant I see." She looks to him surprised, "Oh, and demons are?" He laughs, "I think I'm doing quite well with my pleasantries, wouldn't you agree?" she scolds him, "But it isn't real, you aren't actually nice, you're a demon." He nods, "I guess that makes you mindless, I hope that the Goddess doesn't think in such a way, it's very closed-minded." in displeasure she puts out her hand and he does the same, they shake hands and she says. "Rhain, angel and the future Goddess of Heaven." stung by her words he then smiles, "Oh, I see. I'm Tristan, The devil's son and the next ruler of Hell." taking back her hand to sit with her hands clasped in her lap, "Have you ever been invited to one of these meetings before?" Shaking her head, "No, I'm always studying." he looks around, "I see, This view is magnificent. I could sit here for hours." She looks to him, "Well considering down below is dark, I'm guessing you don't get any light." He laughs, "Make it sound as though we live in a cave, It's dark. yes. But lit by fires and volcanoes." She shivers, "That doesn't sound pleasant, I would hope to never have a meeting down there." He looks towards her, "When you rule it's in our agreement, you'd have to come down. That's what makes it equally fair, stabilizes our unity." She turns away, and he rolls his eyes furiously. "Well, that might have to change." He nods uncomfortably, "Your father doesn't seem to mind coming down to us." She smiles. "As you said, Angel's are nice, so that means we can easily put up a front." He looks to her, "Then wouldn't that make angels devious." Taken back by his words she stays silent.

October 3rd - 1516

Two knocks on the door and then it opens, he looks to see who it is. "Mother?" She smiles politely as she steps in further, "Did you meet her?" an irritating expression crosses his face, "She was so, plain! it seems like punishment trying to get her to fall in love with me, her knowledge and her actions towards me were indescribable. I hated her." She walks over to his bed where he sat. "I see, but this could be good for us, I need you to at least try." He nods, "But isn't it unlikely that I'll be meeting her again?" she shakes her head, "I fear something has gone wrong, you might be continuing to go to these meetings for now." He drops back onto the bed, "That isn't fair, it's not like I was even allowed in. Mother, I sat outside, and the communication with such an angel was undulating!" His eyes faded red, "I understand that such a task might not even be possible, but I know how you are, you're probably more angelic than any angel." He jumps up enraged, "Do not compare me to such a thing! I am the Devil's son, I choose to be both conniving and decent." His mother strokes his face, "I know you do, so do mother a favour, and be the devilish devil and trick her into love." She kisses his forehead and escapes his room. "She does infuriate me! And teaching her such a lesson is quite ravishing, I'll make her fall so in love that she begs for mercy." Biting at his nails while he undertakes such a task.