Honestly?

June 23rd - 1952

Eyes turning gold to red in flashes, her body vibrating as if she was having a seizure, in seconds there was a moment of silence, no movement no sound. Her mouth opened wide, then she starts screaming out in excruciating pain. "She's going to die! Look at her. We need to do something!" He sits down on the bench and watches, "How can you just watch her go through all this pain!" He looks at her with dismay. "How? What can you do about her pain? If you can't do anything about it, why should I be disoriented about it? All I can really do is watch, she's not exactly human so the hospital can't help, and our fathers can't help." Rhain's eyes crushes, "You aren't wrong! but the way you're doing it isn't normal!" Lillie falls into Rhain's lap, Tristan sits up and leans off his chair. "Is she-... still breathing?" Rhain feels for her pulse, and in relief, she relaxes. "I see. Maybe she did get her memories back."

Scuffling around and making noise, "I think she's waking up." Tristan puts his leg up onto the oak bench and leans back tensed, Rhain stands over her. "Lillie?" Lillie sits herself up and looks around anxiously, "I've had so many names... Lillie is not the name I'd want to stick with." Rhain looks at her, "Ah, Rhain. The God's daughter, I tried to kill you once." She laughs uncontrollably, "What? Is that why you got kicked out of heaven?" Lillie smiles deviously, "I guess that's part of it." Tristan looks at her smiling, "Nice, you failed your attempt to kill the Goddess." Lillie looks up to him and nods, "I guess, however. You wanted to keep this because of Nathaniel, you have every right to be afraid of him." Both Rhain and Tristan look to her in complete horror, "I have both your attention." She raises her hand, "Tsk!" They look at her, "I have no powers and I no longer think I'm immortal." He lifts his head, "Listen, if you want Cain to die then tell me. Why is Nathaniel dangerous." Lillie looks to them, "No need to use blackmail, I'll tell you. Back then I was assigned to kill God's daughter, someone wanted Nathaniel to rule." Rhain shakes her head, "But an angel can't become a God." Lillie's smile widens, "While that may be true, he isn't an angel. He's God's son. Considering he hasn't got any of his memories, my guess is that he doesn't know either." Shaken by the news Rhain quickly gets to her feet. "Then, who is his mother?" Lillie gets up and strokes his face, "Take a guess..." Tristen's pupils dilate, "No." Nodding vigorously, "Yes." He looks away, "No!" Lillie bites her lip, "Yes." Rhain looks at them, and Lillie laughs at her expression. "Jeez. I knew you weren't knowledgeable but you can't figure it out? It's Lilith." Rhain strains her sight. "Meaning... He's stronger than me." Lillie nods and pats her shoulder, "He found out, guessing they found out that he found out and that's why he's down here. God needs his weapon against hell to stay in check, otherwise, he's lost the battle." The light shines into the church, "He's down here so he can decide if he's going to fight Hell or the Heaven's war." Lillie sits down and thinks. "I don't think that's it, does Nathaniel think this?" Rhain shakes, "No. He's been wiped of his memory, but I'm guessing either way they'd use him as a weapon." Tristen gets up and looks at her, "Is that all the information you have?" Lillie nods, and Tristen gets up and walks out. "Rhain? before you leave you should know something." She looks at her hopelessly, "What is it?" Lillie walks closer, "You're just as strong as an angel, because of your human blood. Whereas Nathaniel could take over as God, that's why I was told to kill you. So you wouldn't stand in his way, but if he finds out, he might take it without permission." Rhain looks to her and then to the door, her movements become sluggish.

A hand speeding through the air clenched tightly, hitting its opponent perfectly. "What the hell!" Tristan stands up straight with a deadly expression, "Why?" Nathaniel stroked the area, "Why were you sent down here!" Looking up at Tristan from the floor, "You already know that, Idiot! Did you hit your head?" Tristan grabs him by his top, "Stop playing with me, you think I'm stupid! You think they really sent you down here to decide Heaven or Hell... that would make you an idiot!" Nathaniel gets up pushing his hand away, neatening himself to then look him in the eyes. "What do you know?" Tristan laughs, "I knew it! You have a plan." Nathaniel shakes his head, "No. I don't have any plans, I just had a feeling that me being put on earth was for a different reason." Their intense stare was intimidating, "I guess I know nothing." Touching the shoulder of the demon was degrading so he quickly pulled away from his touch. "Hm, then I guess there is nothing else to say." Tristan's eyes become filled with anger, "You can use your powers! then why don't you use them?" Tilting his head slightly he scratches the back of his head, "They're suppressed, meaning they're harder to use." He walks away leaving Tristan full of unanswered questions.