Settlement

July 2nd - 1952

The demon flies above them all, "The girl isn't in the kingdom, she has left." Tristan rushes toward him, "Where did she go?" the demon starts to stutter, "I- I haven't... located her." Tristan rushes out of the meeting and runs straight to her room, he opens her door and tries to find something that could tell him where she had disappeared to. He starts throwing things around the room, and then he stops. "Lilith!" He flies down to the dungeon and brushes himself against the wall to get past, "I have to go talk to Lilith!" The guards put up a front, "We can't let you go down." Tristan walked closer and his eyes were fire red, blazing out of his eyes. "I did not ask, I am telling you, if you do not move for your future Devil, I will be forced to do something drastic." They immediately move out of his way, he flies down the stairs and stands before her. "My son, you have come to see me." His eyes were lighting up the dungeon, "Where did she go!" Lilith sits up acting, "Who, darling?" He kneels slowly and levels with her, "Continue to act upon this disseat, the future of your life really does depend on me." Stunned by his words she presses her hands against the bars, "Ouch!" she lets go and looks him in the eyes. "How could you treat your mother so poorly?" He bends down slowly to meet her eyes, "Do you want to see me treat you poorly mother? I'm in a foul mood and these games you play aren't as fun as you think if you'd like to end your life here and now. Continue." Lilith was frightened of the glow in his eyes, "She went to the Hum Niter, she wants to become mortal." He pulls her so that her face is on the boiling hot rails, and she screams. "What does it actually do!" He lets her drop to the ground, "It does what she wants..." He waits on her answer, "She'll be mortal... But how true that is, I don't know." His eyes revert to a pink colour as he looks at her confused. "What do you mean by that?" She smiles, "Tridarian gave me the Hum Niter. I heard about it from the books that came from Nephilla, but understanding the book isn't the easiest." He starts walking away and then stops, "Will her powers come back?" She smiles and shakes her head. "Probably not, try stopping it with holy water." His eyes were a sorrowful pink, "You will regret giving birth to me if she decides to take it." He walks away without another word.

Rhain began walking up the mountain. She struggled to keep going but she knew it was the only way. "Ah!" She held tight to her coat with the hood failing to stay up, she took mini breaks while walking up. "H-how is I-it so c- cold!" She looks up and then carries on walking up, she finally gets to the top and starts walking on flat ground, she pushes her body through a blazing storm. Her breathing rapidly became unobtainable, her eyes were now red and her heart had slowed down dramatically.

When Tristan had gathered everything he needed, he was ready to set off after her. He pulled open the sealed door and resumed his journey. The first part wasn't tricky, he flew over the Aloo Hearts, their beady eyes stared up at him as he whooshed through the sky. "Rhain! don't do it." He passes through the 'Damned loop' Then the 'Hurricane storm' and then he finally reaches 'Death snow mountain'. He flew up as much as he could, but when it became rough and his wings could no longer fly he then struggled to run up the hill but he forced himself to do so.

The cave was at least 50 feet, when Rhain walked in she had her torch at the ready, she walked and the path she had to take was already directed, putting the map away and flying low to the ground. She travelled fast, dodging each spike, bolder and insects in her way. She had finally reached her destination, "Wow." She walked in astonished at the crystals surrounding the Hum Nit. "I can't fly over..." She scavengers through her bag, "Rope." She takes it out and flies up to tie the rope high up, she then pulls it to make sure that it is steady, then she holds on and steps back. "I got this!" She runs and jumps, she reaches the other side safely and quickly gets up to hold the Hum Nit in her hand. "Here goes nothing." She bites into it, she chews and chews until it is digested. "Right, Do I fly back over-" When she stands, she starts to stumble, "Ah!" Her stomach growling, screaming out until she falls flat on the rocky floor.