Chapter 7

Hey guys. Before you start reading, yes there is a new chapter after this. I have lately been through a lot of stuff and I hate and don't want to be one of those people who complain on the Internet so I'm not going into details. A friend of mine passed away and things went down hill from there. Recently I got back on Wattpad and couldn't help but smile and feel amazing with the overwhelming amount of messages and comments. I am already over 12,000 reads too. Some one even created an Instagram fan page for me! (Who ever that was, thank you so much) It all means so much to me and I wanted to say thank you :) I believe I'm back for good again now and I'm out of my weird funk. Thank you all again!! :) anyways, enough of me talking, here's the new chapter!

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not own the characters of TV show teen wolf such as Scott, Derek, Allison, Stiles, and so on. I do not own the show teen wolf. I do not own the ideas of the TV show Teen Wolf. (Though I wish I could be such an amazing writer as the writer of Teen Wolf!!!) I do own my characters such as Emily and her friend Stephanie because I created the two girls.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Picture: Allison and Garald 

Chapter 7

-- Emily's POV:

I slowly slipped off my school clothes and walked into my bathroom in only my underwear and bra. I needed to hurry up and get ready. Allison was going to pick me up in twenty minuets. 

I groaned as I stared at myself in the mirror. Excitement was the last word to describe what I felt like right now. Going to the funeral for the murderer of Derek's family was definitely not something I thought I would ever do. 

It didn't take long to fix my long, brown hair into a loose bun and redo my makeup. I also added some makeup to the bite mark on my shoulder to make absolute sure it wouldn't be seen by anyone. My dress would cover it up anyway but I wanted to be extra careful tonight. I walked back into my bedroom again and straight to the closet, plucking a black dress off the rack. 

It wasn't long before I stood in the mirror, looking at my complete outfit. 

I jumped as I heard knocking on my door. Shuffling over to my door, I opened it.

Scott stood there in his school clothes and a serious expression written across his face. 

"Hey." I mumbled.