Chapter 18

Hey guys! This chapter was definitely not supposed to be this long but I couldn't stop writing it :) Some questions will be answered in this chapter so be patient! It will all make sense soon :) Thank you all for reading and for all the people that supported me with the whole someone stealing my story issue.   I really appreciate that! Also! A lot of people loved the idea of having deadlines so that's what i am going to do ;) The next update will be on August 14th, 2013. The only reason I can't update sooner is because I have finals all this week and work all weekend so I barely will have time to write :( Anyways! Thank you all so much again and I hope you enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not own the characters of TV show teen wolf such as Scott, Derek, Allison, Stiles, and so on. I do not own the show teen wolf. I do not own the ideas of the TV show Teen Wolf. (Though I wish I could be such an amazing writer as the writer of Teen Wolf!!!) I do own my characters such as Emily and her friend Stephanie, and Sean because I created them. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 18:

--Emily's POV:

"She's burning up."

"I'll grab another wet rag."

Voices kept echoing in my head but I could not say anything nor move.

My body was numb and I could feel myself shaking. If felt as if I was floating.

A wave of pain struck me, making me want to scream but all I could do in my weakened state was whimper.

"Emily?" I heard another voice say.

I felt my hand being squeezed by someone but I couldn't make out anything else. I moved a little and whimpered again as more pain shot through my entire being. What was happening to me?

"She's waking up." A voice said but this time it was much clearer.

Waking up? I am awake! I just can't move. It felt like I was screaming in my head, telling myself to move but I couldn't. I suddenly began to panic as I realized I really had no control over my body.

I focused as hard as I could to try and move but I was unsuccessful.