Chapter 14

Picture- Derek Hale 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not own the characters of TV show teen wolf such as Scott, Derek, Allison, Stiles, and so on. I do not own the show teen wolf. I do not own the ideas of the TV show Teen Wolf. (Though I wish I could be such an amazing writer as the writer of Teen Wolf!!!) I do own my characters such as Emily and her friend Stephanie and Sean.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 14:

--Allison's POV:

"I can see him pulling around the corner." I whispered into the phone as I watched the black SUV turn and start coming my way. It was dark outside and the only light offered to me in the dark alley way were the dim streetlights.

"Ok, slow him down but don't get caught. Please be careful Allison." Scott's worried voice echoed into the phone.

"I'll be fine." I said with a smile as my hand gripped my bow and arrow tighter. "Get Isaac."

I closed my phone and backed up slightly into the shadows as the car came closer.

As soon as the hunter in the police uniform had left my house I had called Scott and told him what was happening. The hunter was going to kill Isaac if we didn't do something. Even though I was an Argent, it didn't seem right to be killing Isaac without asking any questions. My father had explained that we had a code but this didn't seem to be following it. I knew it has something to do with my grandfather Gerard. He had to be behind it.

Scott had also told me that he was with Derek and Stiles and they were on their way to the jail to save Isaac. It made me uneasy they Derek was with them but I had to remember that Derek was together with Emily. He wouldn't try anything on Scott or Stiles because he wouldn't risk his relationship with Emily. At least that's what I keep telling myself.

I was brought quickly from my thoughts as the SUV drove past me. Now was my chance.

I quickly pulled my arm back and aimed my bow directly at his front tire. After taking a deep breath the arrow left my fingertips, the feathers brushing gently across them. In an instant the arrow met the front tire of the SUV, puncturing the tire, making it useless.

I silently thanked my dad for putting me in archery lessons when I was younger. Of course now I know why he made me learn so many trades, our family being hunters and all. I still loved archery the most though.