Chapter 19

It has been way to long since I have updated and I really hate that. I made sure this chapter was extra long though. Here is a recap of everything that has happened though just becuase it has been way too long :( PLease read the recap if you feel like you need too. If you dont feel like you need too, scroll down a little and enjoy the new chapter :) 

Recap:

Prologue- Derek attacks Jackson because Jackson is a threat to Emily.

Chapter 1- Em and Derek arrive home to a very angry Sean who has been trying to contact Em the entire weekend when she was at the beach with Derek. Derek leaves and Sean accidentaly sees the mark Derek has given Emily. Sean thinks Derek changed Em into a werewolf and freaks out only to realize that Derek had just marked her.

Chapter 2- Derek senses a new, unknown werewolf has arrived at Beacon Hills. Emily goes with Stiles to the hospital to visit Lydia who has just woken up. Lydia suddenly screams and when they all go into his hospital room, Lydia is gone.

Chapter 3 and 4- Stiles, Alison, Emily, and Scott all go to the forest to look for Lydia but Scott gets trapped in a hunters snare which is revealed as Mr. Argents. Mr. Argent shows up and threatens Scott but Emily intervenes. The hunters let Scott go and Mr. Argent threatens Emily to keep her dogs on a leash. Everyone goes their separate ways and go home. Emily is mad at what happened in the forest and storms up to her room only for Derek to show up soon after. Derek calms Emily down.  Little does Emily know that a mere hour ago, Derek has just bitten Issac and turned him.

Chapter 5 and 6- Emily catches a ride with Scott and Stiles to school. Stiles and Em go to history class together. They are talking when all the sudden Jackson shows up after being absent for a while now.  Stiles gets Emily in trouble and both now how to go to Mr. Harris (history teacher) detention. Emily suddenly noticed Jackson starts bleeding from his ear and Jackson rushes out of the classroom. He goes to the bathroom where Derek shows up. Derek is surprised that Jackson survived the bite but soon realizes that something is wrong when he sees Jackson bleeding badly from Jackson's ears and eyes. Derek tells Jackson that his body is rejecting the bite. Derek disappears. Jackson begins to panic when Emily suddenly shows up. Jackson turns feral and somewhat attacks Emily. Scott intervenes and punches Jackson, knocking him out of his daze. Scott is still angry and Allison has to take him out of the school so he doesn't shift in front of everyone. Emily gets out of going to detention because she has to go to Kate's funeral with Allison.

Chapter 7- Em goes with Allison to the funeral and meets Gerard, Allison's grandfather. Scott and Stiles attend the funeral but are hidden. They two boys overhear Stile's dad's police radio saying that they found a body in the forest and they leave to find out if Lydia was involved.

Chapter 8- Scott catches onto Lydia's scent and Stiles stays behind so he doesnt slow Scott down. Scott comes across an unknown werewolf that tries to run away from Scott but gets trapped in a snare. Scott attempts to free the werewolf but Derek stops him and forces him to hide. Hunters, including Gerard and Mr. Argent, show up and murder the werewolf and Derek forces Scott to watch. Gerard then tells all the hunters that there is no longer a code. After they leave, Stiles calls Scott and tells them that they found Lydia unharmed and not a werewolf. Scott warns Derek to stay away from Emily.

Chapter 9- ENTER ISSAC (again kinda lol)! His father throws a glass at Issac and cuts him. His father starts to freak out when he sees Issac start to heal at an inhuman pace. Issac runs and ends up in a alleyway where an unknown creature attacks him, paralyzing him. He then hears his father who must have followed him into the alley way being attacked by the creature.