Chapter 4

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not own the characters of TV show teen wolf such as Scott, Derek, Allison, Stiles, and so on. I do not own the show teen wolf. I do not own the ideas of the TV show Teen Wolf. (Though I wish I could be such an amazing writer as the writer of Teen Wolf!!!) I do own my characters such as Emily and her friend Stephanie because I created the two girls. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pg:13 Warning

Picture: Scott and Chris Argent

Chapter 4:

--Emily's POV:

As I took a step forward I heard Scott yell at me to stop and before I knew it, I was being pushed out of the way. I landed hard on my butt next to Scott and was about to chew out my brother for pushing me but I soon realized why he had. There must have been a trip wire on the ground that I didn't see. Thankfully Scott had pushed me out of the way but since he had, he was now hanging by a thin wire around his ankle, upside down.

"Ow." Scott grumbled as he looked up at his ankle that had the wire wrapped around it.

"This place is probably crawling with these traps." Allison said as she quickly went to Scott. "My dad is more than likely responsible."

I quickly stood up to try and figure out how to get the constricting wire off but Scott stopped Allison and I.

His eyes went wide and he looked around as best he could.

"Scott, what's wrong?" I asked worriedly.

"Someone's coming. Hide!" Scott demanded in a hushed tone.

"But you're..." I started but Stiles quickly grabbed my arm and pulled me away along with Allison.

We didn't go far before we stopped and hid behind some thick trees. It wasn't long before we could hear footsteps approaching.

I felt my stomach drop as I peaked around the tree and saw Mr. Argent and two other hunters walking towards Scott. This is bad. I made a move to get up but Stiles stopped me.