Chapter 16

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not own the characters of TV show teen wolf such as Scott, Derek, Allison, Stiles, and so on. I do not own the show teen wolf. I do not own the ideas of the TV show Teen Wolf. (Though I wish I could be such an amazing writer as the writer of Teen Wolf!!!) I do own my characters such as Emily and her friend Stephanie, and Sean because I created them. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  --Derek’s POV:

The monster turned and looked down at me. I let out a low growl but it was cut off as its clawed hands wrapped around my neck. It lifted me up in the air only to throw me across the room into the hard stonewall. I slid down the wall until I was sitting on the dirt floor. My vision was completely blurred but I knew I had to get up. Emily was the only one left awake now and I was the only one who could save her.

A loud crash came from the opposite of the room where Emily was and then the room grew deadly silent. I shook my head in a panic to get my vision back and within a few moments it slowly began to return.

“Emily!” I yelled but there was no answer.

I shook my head again, trying to muster any strength I had left to get up and protect Emily.

“Emily!” I yelled again.

 I was met by nothing but silence.

She was gone.

Chapter 16:

--Emily's POV:

All I could remember was that monster throwing Derek across the room and that sinking feeling in my stomach when Derek didn't get up right away. The monster had then turned to me, its tail wrapping around my neck and body. With a sharp pain, everything had gone black.

It felt like my entire body was numb now. I couldn't move or talk. The aching in my shoulder and chest was increasing every second and I could hear my heart beat pounding in my ears. That was the only sound I could hear and it gave me little comfort.

I was finally coming back to my senses but I had no idea where I was. I couldn't even open my eyes. All I knew was that I was lying down on my stomach.

A small, muffled cry escaped my lips as the pain increased on my shoulder, back, and chest. I silently willed my self to get up but my limbs would barely move. My hands balled into fists and my knuckles began turning white.