10 - winner

Make sure to vote babies <33

.....
Milas Pov

I hit the button to the roof and it whirs open, letting an annoying buzz ring around my ear. The sea air relaxes my nerves only slightly.

I'm going back to school on Monday, otherwise known as tomorrow. So here I am, driving along the coast as if I don't have a million and one things to do.

And I am genuinely enjoying myself, until I hear a plunk and sputter from my engine. The gas is full to the brim? It can't be broken. It just cant, or else I'm screwed.

I put the car in park and get out, checking underneath the engine looking thing, same with some tube type wires and what I can only assume is a tank, maybe...

I reach into my pretty pink handbag and dial Harrison, thankfully, he picks up.

"Everything okay Blondie?"

"My car broke down, can you come pick me up?" I hear some rustling on the other end, then some guys shouting and finally, he returns.

"I cant leave, Robert is challenging me to a 'Just Dance' competition. I'll try send Bentley, is that okay?"

"Yeah okay."

He hangs up straight afterwards, clearly eager to get back to his dance off. So I lean against the car and I wait, and I wait... and can you guess what else I do? I fucking wait, like a little sitting duck.

And what can only be a billion years later, two headlights practically blind me to oblivion before pulling up beside me.

Now, you would expect me excited to enter this delightful, very expensive, bright red car. Right? Right...?

No. Wrong.

Because I know exactly who is sitting on the drivers side, despite the headlights still blaring in my eyes.

"C'mon love, don't make this difficult."

I put a hand on my hip, not making any direct eye contact. "Bentley?"

"Passed out on the couch after Robert beat him in 'Just Dance'. Sorry Blondie, you're stuck with me." He shrugs.

Yet I'd rather walk home than go with him, so I walk around to his drivers side, stumbling a little in my heels.

As usual, he doesn't seem reluctant to take my hand as I drag him to my car and point to the engine.

"Embrace your inner Felix. Fix it before I steal your car." I hiss while crossing my arms.

He looks at me, the car, me, the car and then me again. "We don't have all day, chop fucking chop."

I give up, practically spoon feeding Carter. "Just get under there and check what's wrong!"