Epilogue

Hi losers - Last chapter :( comment lots and vote lots so we give this book a good send off, got it? got it

Hi losers - Last chapter :( comment lots and vote lots so we give this book a good send off, got it? got it. wink wink.
.....
Mommy Mila's Pov
The Wedding
3 Weeks later...

"Oh god, what if his penis is tiny?" Georgia exclaims, Blair cringes, Monica laughs, and I roll my eyes.

"It's not. I'm positive of that." I reassure Georg, letting her position the veil on top of my head. "I'm just making sure that you won't regret this."

"Getting married to the love of her life at nineteen...She might, but I doubt it." Blair shrugs, pulling Monica off the hotel rooms bed to gather around me.

Monica has been weeping all day, since she is on and off with her current boyfriend, poor Georgia has had to console her and say that he's a prick even though he is one of the best guitar players in her band.

Blair is awful at comforting people, so she's chosen to stick by my side recently, narrowly avoiding an emotional Monica. Before she starts to cry again, Blair forces us all to have a group hug, despite the fact she hates them.

"Okay, Blondie, you ready to marry my brother?" Her eyebrows are raised until I answer. "Yes, I'm ready to marry Carter Crawford."

....

Carter looks at me for confidence, so I squeeze his hands and smile. He has never liked public speeches or appearances, and this is one of the biggest yet. So, my encouragement means everything to him right about now.

"Carter...your vows."

Deep breaths.

"Mila, It's you, you're the one that I want to come home to every single night. You're the one I want to eat KitKats with sitting in front of the Tv while watching old tapes. You're who I want to scream on train tracks with and make paper flowers for, and I only ever want to argue with you about scientific elements. You're the only persons hand I want to hold when I'm nervous. You're the one I want to be photographed with and the singular girl in this world that knows just which buttons of mine to press. You're the one I want by my side if everything comes crashing down around us. I've never been so sure and confident about something in my entire life, you're it for me. You've always been my happy ending. Always have, always will be. You're my eternity, love."

His eyes remain on mine, which I can't help but smile at. We have always had good eye contact.

I can hear Blair practically bawling behind us, but she manages to keep it together after Carter laughs at her.

"Emilia, your turn." The priest raises his eyebrows as I take a deep breath. "One night, after I begged you to stay in a stuffy bar and sing 'Home' for the entire five minutes and point seven seconds, you took me back to your parents house. They were hosting some event and so you snuck me through the back door to  get out of the rain. We made brownies in silence and I thought that was it, I would go home, we'd forget it ever happened, and ignore each other the next day."