Worry

The next day jin and yoongi was working in kitchen for their members. And others were sleeping peacefully, yoongi was sniffing and sneezing time to time jin noticed that.

Jin: yoongiya you go take rest I will do the work.

Yoongi: Hyung thanks for your care but its ok I can do it.

Jin: who care for you I dont want hobi to whine all day that I made you work when you are sick.

Yoongi just shook his head but nodded anyway and went to his room. Jin started to chop vegetables and started his cooking. Jungkook just completed his workout and was coming back with no shirt and sweat all over he came near the fridge to take a water bottle both did not notice their presence jin turned to take knife and the scene before him was mouth watering he open his mouth wide but instantly closed his eyes with his hands. The knife in his hands fell down thats when jungkook noticed jin but he was casual.

Jin: yaah brat why are you not wearing anything and coming outside.

Jungkook chuckled seeing jin's cute reaction he  did not fully close his eyes he was peaking from time to time.

Jungkook instead walked closer to jin and stood a breath away from jin. Jin did not get any response so he opened his eyes to see jungkook so near his eyes widen and he pushed him away. Jungkook laughed

Jk: dont worry hyung this body and heart and mind already belongs to someone.

Jin felt a slight discomfort hearing that.
Jin: as if I wanted to see that? I feel dizzy seeing you like this just go away.

Jk: dont you find me attractive.

Jin: NOOOOO not in this lifetime.

Jk: then why are you looking at my body.
Jk said smirking

Jin realised he was exactly doing that he averted his gaze and turned around.

Jin: hahaha ar..are you dr.. dreaming just go away I have work dont disturb me goo.

Jin was stuttering and jungkook was enjoying that but decided not to tease anymore so he was going to his room. Jin took the knife and started to cut the vegetables absent mindedly and he suddenly cut his finger.

Jin: ouch

Jungkook came running back

Jk: hyung are you idiot oh my god its bleeding alot.

Jungkook took jins hand to examine the cut he again felt the shock he flinched but again took jins hand but now he did not feel anything and jin was staring at jungkook weirdly. Jungkook pulled jin with him and made him sit on the sofa he hurried to take the first aid kit and sat near him and took his hand. Jin was just staring at him wide eyed and speechless. Jungkook completed dressing him and saw jin who was staring at him jungkook did not utter a word he was also staring at jins deep honey brown eyes. And jin broke the silence.

Jin: do you really hate me ?

He asked in a very soft tone that jungkook almost missed but heard it anyway, he was not replying he was staring to his soul with unreadable expression. Jin slightly nudged jungkook who came out of his trance. Jungkook averted his gaze to jins injured hand.

Jk: I dont hate you hyung but something in me makes me think that I should not be near you.

He told in almost a whisper and jin felt hurt by his words he stood immediately.

Jin: I had enough of your shits jungkook I am tired.

He told in a weak voice and walked away. He really like Jungkook a lot but he tried everything to make them both understandable but hearing Jungkook everytime saying things like this he became hurt. Jungkook just was looking at jins direction continuously he promised he will work things out with jin for jimins sake but its really hard when he get reactions like that when he touch him and some hurt feeling seeing jin. He dont anymore know what to do. He sighed and went to his room.

Meeting room

Manager: please sit with your team members we have to discuss regarding this mv.

Everyone sat with their team mates and jk, jin also sat near but there was huge gap between them members noticed that the tension between them become wider now more than everyday. But they cant do anything.

Manager: Hello guys since you are all working for this mv there will be some changes in the room and your roommates.

Everyone was whispering something manager cleared his throat.

Manager: members who are in same team should be in same room.

Everyone looked both jungkook and jin, jimin looked jin worriedly who has an unreadable expression in his face and tae looked jungkook who was surprisingly looking at jin with pleased and worried look.

Manager: Just vacate your current rooms and go to your teammates rooms within tomorrow.

With that manager told the meeting is over and went out of his room. Jimin pat jins shoulder who was staring in space. Tae caught jimins hand and signalled him to leave with him jimin left with him in a heavy heart.
Jungkook was still looking at jin who was in his own world. Jungkook got up from his seat and went near him he want to see whether he gets the same reaction when touching jin he slowly approached him and went to touch him but jin lift hand as a stop sign jungkook drew his hand away.
Jin: move to my room.
Jin said jungkook eyes widen he stood still there

Hello guys sorry for the late update anyways enjoy the story. 💜