Sudden Confession

Jk lied on his bed leaving his mind to waver he dont know what to do now he was helpless he cant make jin feel what he is feeling for him, a tear escaped his eyes he was shocked that he was crying.

He murmured
''It hurts so bad he is my soulmate but we dont share anything, he wants to be away from me"

but he was not even sure about his own feeling either

He was plainly staring at the door jin did not return to their room he got slightly worried, he got up from his bed and started to search for jin and he heard some splashing sound he went to the pool area and saw jimin and tae was playing and jin was staring at them.

Jk sighed in relief after finding him he was staring at jin but jin suddenly stood up and walk past them but he hit tae's shoulder unknowingly and tae lost balance and fell in water jin did not bother but jimin shouted ''hyung save him he do not know swimming '' jin was shocked and wanted to jump but before he could jump yoongi already jump in the water and saved tae and making tae to spill the water, jimin was crying.

Jin too started crying and when tae opened his eyes he tightly hugged tae. Tae couldnt breathe he was wiggling and jin shout '' forgive me taehyung aa please forgive me I did not do this on purpose believe me I feel guilt I am sorry''

tae stopped wiggling and jimin, yoongi and jk looked at jin with shocked expression.

He saw everyone and started to cry really hard. Everyone was bewildered they did not know what happened jin cries started to slow down hugging tae more tightly he slowly broke the hug and saw everyone, they were looking at him like he was some sort of ghost.

Jungkook suddenly started walking away with his eyes tearing up due to sadness and happiness. Jin was clueless as to why jungkook was acting like this.

'' You are feeling guilty hyung'' namjoon told and smiled. Jin suddenly realised and felt too much happy

''yes yes I feel guilty I am sorry voo'' tae eyes teared up due the happiness because jin called his nickname after a really really long time, he gave a boxy smile before nodding his head like a crazy man. Jin chuckled seeing that but his heart was elsewhere he was thinking about jungkook.

Everyone came back to the living room but jin slowly opened his room and went inside he saw jungkook was sleeping in his bed showing his back but he knows that jungkook was not sleeping he slowly went near him lied near jungkook and hugged him.

Jk doesn't want to turn back to see who it is he touched jins arm and turned with sad expression on his face.

Jin: '' I am sorry if I spoke something wrong outside I feel bad'' jin told looking straight ly at jks eyes. Jungkook chuckled sadly

Jk: '' I thought I would be the one to get all your emotions back I felt special to you atleast in that way'' he whispered looking at jin

Jin: '' no no jungkooka you are special to me don't think like that everything that I got back is only because of you'' he told then cupped jks face '' you are always special to me'' he told.

Jk leaned to the touch he closed the gap between them '' you may get other emotions by anyone but I...I will be.... I want to bring back your ability to love'' jungkook told '' only me '' he whispered and looked straight ly at jin.

Jin eyes widened he was about to take away his hand but jungkook caught his hand, jin saw him he could feel something in his heart but he was not sure about that feeling '' how does it feel to love ? '' jin asked innocently. Jk suddenly pulled jin towards him and smashed his lips jin tried to push him but he couldn't because jungkooks grip on his neck and waist was so tight, the kiss was so hard but gentle but he did not know how to react he remained shocked and jungkook pulled out after when there is a need of oxygen. They both panted, jin then slowly touched his lips '' do you feel anything'' jk asked with a hope in his eyes looking at him anticipating for the expected answer but jin slowly shook his head negatively

jungkook eyes welled up with tears his heart broke into million pieces he hugged jin and cried his heart out like a little baby. Jin was startled when he suddenly hugged him and started to cry he felt his eyes getting wet too he don't know what's this all he slowly patted jungkooks head. Jk broke the hug and turned to show the back for jin. Jin was clueless he touched jks arm

'' I am tired of this jin hyung I love you so much I realised it very late but now I am damn sure that I love you but to think that you don't have the same feeling towards me hurts a lot I don't understand what do you think of me but please don't come near me until you have the same feeling towards me because it hurts'' he was hurt he already had a unrequited love story and he don't want to lose jin too but he couldn't do anything when jin lost the ability what if jin does not love him the way he did when he gains his emotions back? What if jin wants to get away from him? Then he cannot bare the pain, better now he will stop this and focus on only jins health.

Jin on the other hand got up from the bed and got out of their room he went to terrace seeing the moon up in the sky he slowly touched his lips again then his hand travelled to his chest area and he felt his heart was beating very fastly but he could not comprehend anything.

''Love'' he whispered to himself and pout thinking about jungkook.

OMG our kookie confessed to jinnie 😃 but poor him he did not get any answer for now lets wait 😇

Loves please vote for my story ❤️💜