Past

Jungkook and jin was looking at the man who was walking here and there by looking at them intently jungkook got irritated because jin was already not feeling well and this man is wasting their time. He clicked his tongue

Jk: Mr who are you and why are you making us stay here for a long time.

Jin did not say anything he watched the man sighing and sitting in his seat.

??: You two should actually be together.

He told blankly jk understood the meaning meanwhile jin was clueless. He saw jin trying to speak something before he open his mouth jk interrupted.

Jk: what the hell are you talking about who are you ?

Jk shouted at the man with dangerous expression. The man then bent forward looking them intently.

??: My name is Taemin. And I remember my past life.

Jin and jk stared at the man for a while

Taemin: You were king and prince who had a amazing love story and at the end you got separated with a promise that you both will join together in the next life. I was your...

But before taemin could complete both started laughing hysterically both were laughing and unconsciously jungkook fall on jins shoulder and both felt some terrible reaction they both drew apart. And their eyes widened. Taemin chuckled.

Taemin: I know I know that you wont believe me but this reaction tells everything can you exactly tell me from when you are getting this reactions?.

Jin: first tim....

Jk: I got it a lot of time before from the first day when I tried giving him a handshake.

Jungkook told closing his eyes breathing in one go because he knows jin will be shocked and get offended.

Jin: then why the hell I was not known about this.

Jk: you would have seen me weirdly and think that I give reasons to stay away from you. I thought you could get the same things but no

Jin: You could have tried telling me jungkook I would have known atleast now I feel terrible.

Jk: what's there to feel terrible jin hyung I got but you didn't so I thought there is no need to tell you

Jk told monotonously by looking somewhere while jin turned completely towards him.

Taemin: Fine I see then if your touches were prolonged then some of you would have got a glimpse of your past.

Jungkook unconsciously lend his hand and touched jins hand jins eyes widened and he was getting shock but jungkook had no expression on his face jin tried to take his hand away but jungkook caught jins hand tightly jungkook was having a straight face no reactions no pain but jin was suffering in pain taemin watched the scene with shock in his face.

Suddenly jungkook drew his hand away his eyes became gold in shade he looked jin with so much longing he kept his hand on jins face to touch jin flinched in his touch after sometimes the gold shade started fading away and jungkook came back to normal but both were still staring into each others eyes.

Taemin: Did you see everything

Jungkook slowly nodded his head without taking his hand away still staring at jin. But a clap sound made them to come back to reality

Taemin: perfect wow its true that you both are destined, Fated to be together.

Jin suddenly stood up from his chair.

Jin: bullshit what trick is this I dont believe you

He shouted tears started falling from his eyes due to the pain he experienced before , he was trembling.

Jk: jin hyung p..please calm down you are trembling

Jk tried approaching jin but jin flinched away.

Jin: no dont come near me and you I...I dont believe any of your shits what nonsense

Jk: But I believe what he is saying.

Jin saw jungkook in disbelief

Jin: shut up jungkook he is tricking us dont believe him please

Jin pleaded jungkook but jk remained calm but shocked of the fact that whatever he saw now was all true.

Taemin: Sorry Seokjinshi but this the truth there is no other way you both died falling from the hills but promised to be together in your next life

Jin: How do you know whatever you are saying is truth.

Taemin: I told you I remember my past.

Jin went speechless no he cant love jungkook he cant be with him he sat on the chair helplessly clutching his hair sobbing softly.

Jin: what if we cant be together.

Taemin: maybe Someone will die with lot of pain.
Taemin whispered in low voice because he can feel the pain that both of them going through how could they suddenly accept something which is not normal?

Both jin and jungkook saw taemin in horror

How could their life change in one day.

Taemin sighed : please listen you both are destined to be together you cant get separated, my work is over I have to go now please contact me if you want to know something.
Taemin then left the room. The room was filled with heavy breathing and sobbing.

Jk slowly approached jin and bent to his level jin slowly saw jungkook.

Jungkook: Jin hyung i....I lov...

Jungkook gulped.

What is jungkook going to say jin 🤔 sorry loves I did not write the past story since it was just important for the plot but maybe in future it will be revealed ❣️