Medicines

Jin was not telling anything he did not do anything he was looking straight ly at the members who approached him with the smiling faces but all of their smile suddenly faded when jin slowly pushed jimin and saw him with serious face.

''What's with you people why are you suddenly hugging me don't you have works to complete dumb heads and jimin what's wrong with you''

jin asked, irritation evident in his voice and jimin got hurt when jin pushed him and was confused by his hyungs behaviour

'' I thought I raised you up correctly but no, see you are also behaving like these people urgh you are all so annoying '' jin told and walked past jimin who was confused with serious expression glaring at each and everyone. And they heard a loud slam of the door when jin reached to his room

Jimin flinched and his eyes welled up with tears tae already know something like this would happen since he already witnessed it he wanna hug jimin and comfort him but jimin did not even look in his direction jk sighed and called everyone to gather to the dining area.

Silence was the only thing that consumed. everyone got anxious as to why everyone was gathered there? what happened to their hyung?

Jungkook cleared his throat everyone draw their attention to him.

''Everyone know that jin hyung was TOLD TO BE suffering from schizophrenia '' he said in a serious tone straining only the certain words since he know that jin was not having any mental disorder, really it was all his past memory that haunted both of them, he continued

'' the medication he was having strongly affected his mental emotions and the accident really triggered him and he actually lost all his emotions but only anger and irritation ''

he said and saw jimin started to cry and tae asked '' so he does not have any mental disorder? '' but jk could not tell no since he know if he tells no then all the members will ask why jin was taking medicines and hallucinating and he cant tell them the truth.

'' i dont know but i am sure that his mental health was perfectly alright'' he told in a serious tone members got confused including jimin who was crying softly

'' I lost my hyung I lost him'' jimin told with a shaky breath crying. Jungkook took jimins hand in his tae felt jealous because he should be the one to comfort jimin.

''hyung not yet doctor told that jin hyung will soon recover from his state we have to make it happen'' jimin felt a light of hope and nodded his head. Everyone discussed has to what to be done to make jin regain his emotions. Everyone left to their room tae was in his room seeing jimin and his picture which he took when he proposed him. The smile in jimins face in the photo automatically brought a small smile in his face. How happy were they but now he could only see jimin cry it hurts his heart he came out of his thought when there was a small knock on his door he wiped his eyes yes he was crying not knowing to himself he immediately walked to the door expecting it to be namjoon hyung and opened the door.

Suddenly jimin hugged him and started to cry on his chest. Tae was too shocked he looked down to see jimin and he immediately closed and locked the door. '' Jimina babe everything is alright '' he told and hugged jimin back but jimin cried hardly he got worried he tried to lift jimins face but jimin only hugged him more tighter so tae brought jimin along with him by hugging to sit on his bed. Jimin was crying for few more minutes before he started to calm down his breath started to come out normal until that tae was hugging jimin drawing circles on his back. When he noticed jimin was getting ok he broke the hug and lifted jimins chin up and cupped his face there jimin saw his man with worried expression his tear started to flow again tae wiped those tears ''I know what you are think jimina its alright I was hurt when you avoided me but I understand'' tae told in a low voice but he was startled when suddenly Jimin started to kiss his lips his eyes widened but after few minutes he started to kiss back cupping his face and deepening the kiss and they broke the kiss when there was a need of oxygen. Jimin kept his hand upon tae hand " I am sorry tae still now my mind is not clear I want my hyung back I w..ant him'' jimin told in very small voice tae sighed '' jimin even if he is like this now he is still our jin hyung we can change him we can make him our old jin hyung, I wont tell you stop worrying because I am worried as hell but we should not sit and cry like this instead we have to look for ways to bring our jin hyung back'' tae told softly, jimin felt a light of hope he hugged tae and tae hugged him back '' you are right I should be strong to bring my jin hyung back'' he told tae smiled '' and one more thing'' tae told in a serious tone jimin looked up from his chest '' never avoid me it hurts" tae told in a shaky voice looking straight ly to jimins eyes and jimin cupped tae face again and gave lot of kisses '' I am sorry I will never avoid you I am extremely sorry '' jimin told and tae again brought jimin to himself to give a deep kiss.

Jungkook was walking here and there so nervously tapping his shoe on the floor before his room door he was thinking of ways to approach his jin hyung so that he wont show his back to him but nothing can be changed now right? Everything went out of his hand

He slowly opened his room door not to disturb his hyung incase he was sleeping he peeked inside his room only to get shocked and take long strides to reach jin and take away the medicine which he was about to take.

''What the fuck is wrong with you now'' jin shout in anger. Jungkook examined the medicine and as he expected it, was anti depressants he clutched medicine bottle tightly which caused it to crush he then looked around and searched for similar medicine as expected there was lot of similar bottle in the draw he took the draw out in his hand and took it out meanwhile jin was screaming and hitting jk he tried to catch but jungkook took the medicine draw out and closed the door he went outside and throw the medicines .

Jin was getting red due to anger after jungkook came back to his room he slapped his face. Jungkook was feeling so much anger but he have to be calm.

''You are not leaving me to die not leaving me to live what do you expect me to do why the hell did you throw my medicine? now I will die by those things which disturb me and the root cause is you'' jin pointed his finger at jk.

Jk raised his brow and poked his tongue in his inner cheek he slowly moved towards jin who was not fazed by jungkook.

''How can you be so dumb hyung'' he asked jin got confused but maintained a poker face

'' you are killing yourself by taking that fucking medicine because you don't have any mental disorder since you know whatever you see or hear is nothing but the memories of our fucking past life'' jk shouted and jin eyes widened but he showed nothing more than that.

Jin then looked back at jk

'' then you should have let me die since I am the biggest obstacle in your love life'' jin told with monotone and straight face.

Jungkook got more irritated and hit the nearby table causing it to have a huge crack

'' do you think I will let you to die to gain my love I am not a monster'' he shout but jin did not flinch he pushed jungkook and walk past him and went to his bed without telling him anything.

Jungkook looked back at jin then he closed his eyes to control himself and he also went to his bed and started changing his dress to sleep.

''You and your fucking emotions see what I am going to do tomorrow '' jin whispered in a irritated voice to himself then closed his eyes.

Oh jinnie what's your plan 🤔😳 Do you like the chapter please vote 💜 Borahe armies