Shouldnt have done that

King Beom seok and Great king were sitting in the dinner chair facing exact opposites, they were offered with the most exotic flavoured drink which made Beom Seok to get amused.

" Wow the flavour of this drink is amazing and the spices used for the food was exotic '' Jungkook smiled.

" Yes we have exotic spices and flavours here that are imported and exported to other kingdoms and that was what I was going to offer you " Taemins brow creased.

" Hahaha king sorry but dont take me as a fool, I know without any reason you wouldn't have called me here " beom seok smirked swirling his glass in his fingers.

'' just tell me what is that you want " it was in a rude tone and Jungkook remained still calm, Taemin want to smack that idiot Bakjae king.

Jungkook gently smiled " You are smarter than I thought bakjae majesty " Jungkook made a cheers symbol, taemin rolled his eyes.

" Actually I heard that bakjae king has visited the goguryeo borders " this made bakjaes king smile to fade away.

" And actually found new riches and treasures there " Beom seok gulped, Taemins now smiled smugly.

" And lastly killed one of our guards who spotted you there " Jungkook relaxed in his seat looking directly into the shivering kings eyes.

It was silence after that and a thick tension in the air, Beom Seok looked small in his seat whereas Jungkook look big and magnificent. Jungkook clears his throat after a long silence.

" I would have killed you if your father did not help me in killing Sillas former king by providing guards that time.... " Taemin internally scoffed.

" But that doesn't mean you will be let free for taking what belongs to Goguryeo " Beom seok was just sitting in silence.

" Still I dont want to take it back freely even after knowing it belongs to Goguryeo I am offering you for the export of our exotic spices here " It was again silent for a while, Jungkook was anticipating for the answer from the Bakjae.

A sudden laughter made Jungkook to get angry, it was from The bakjae king, he was laughing mockingly at them. Taemin kept his hand in his sword with pure anger on his face.

" oh Great king you are being funny here, yes I agree that I actually got to know about the riches that is hidden under this beautiful land but I have to tell you something, '' he paused folding his legs, Taemin gritted his teeth.

" that the map to the treasure hidden under this land was in Bakjae and it was there for a long period of time. Even before my father death I took it from your land and he was completely ok with this " There was a smug look in his face but Jungkook looked like he had already known everything.

'' Listen King Beom I know that thing thats why I ask only half of it since it can easily help us to increase more facilities in our kingdom, we are not back in anyways but I want only the best for my people and we are asking only what belongs to us and with a good offer too.... " Jungkook completed his sentence now folding his leg upon leg. Beom seoks smug look faded away he unfolded his legs.

" Tsk Tsk Tsk actually you are right but I dont want any of your spices or exotic things instead I want something more beautiful that even god cant provide " both Great king and taemin looked at him in confusion.

" Can I know what is it that you are asking ?! " Great king asked.

Beom Seok scoffed '' actually I think you dont remember but you have the most beautiful thing.... Oh oh oh no no Most beautiful, gorgeous, pretty man here and dont treat him the way he deserves '' taemin lost all his cool he took his sword and took a long strides towards the king, placed his sword on his neck with so much anger.