Cold Shoulder

Their horses halt before the castle, both Jungkook and taemin, jumped down in the same time making a thud sound on the ground. Jungkook took of his scarf from his face and let it fly somewhere, taemin called the other guards asking them to put their horse back in their stable. Jungkook did not wait back for anyone he made his way straightly to the backside of the castle. Taemin chuckled he exactly knows where his Majesty heading off too, he shook his head and walked away into the castle. Jungkooks stern face muscle relaxed seeing the familiar door his eyes softened, he stood before it contemplating whether to enter in or just walk away to his room, his hand already opened the door it was as if against his own will that his hand reacted in a familiar way like it always did. Jungkook entered the familiar room which always had a calming scent of his prince and the ethereal beauty welcoming him with a wide smile and warm heart, he needed that but does he really deserve this? His eyes wandered the large room before it landed on the beautiful human being in his whole world, its like a nostalgic feeling for the king. Whenever he enters without prior notice he always notice his prince near the large window gazing outside towards the sky or their garden which was jins favourite place. Jin sat there looking so peaceful and amazing in Jungkooks eyes. He smiled faintly looking at him, Jungkook will never smile before jin but only jin can make him smile behind his back, he cleared his throat to gain his attention and it clearly did Jungkook regained his stern posture and gazed at jin who smiled as expected like an angel.

Jin immediately stood and went before his king and bowed respectfully.

'' I apologize for not noticing you my majesty, did you have a great day ? " this question was constantly tossed towards him even though he never answered to it, not even once.

'' its ok my majesty, I hope its great take a seat please I have prepared hot water bath for you I will remove your ornaments and belonging so you can relax in the bath '' jin told the bright smile never leaving his face. Jin carefully removed his crown, no one in this world is allowed to touch that magnificent crown, even seokjin was made to sleep outside the castle in cold when he touched it for the first time.
But after that Jungkook was the one to took care the trembling and more sick prince but as usual everyone has made to shut their mouths as to not tell about to the prince including taemin after that Jungkook himself asked jin to take his crown if he were to take a bath or if he is in his room.

His prince room had a highly decorated bench where Jin always place his crown down there with utmost care, the bench will look as if it was exactly made for his crown. He felt a pride in his heart as how caring and valuable his prince but there was also a huge sting in his heart that he is hurting him. Jin carefully removed every belongings leaving the dress untouched, he smiled and walked towards another door where his kings bath is prepared.

'' Seokjin '' Jin stopped in his tracks and turned to get startled, Jungkook was standing there at a very close proximity his emotionless eyes gives lot of meanings to him, staring deeply into his honey orbs, Jin gulped his words caught in his throat he panicked, what if his majesty thinks that he is not giving respect by not responding to him. Jungkook leaned forward, he suddenly lifted his hand out of blue, jin thought he is gonna hit him so hid his face. Yes jungkook used to hit him too but it eventually stopped because of his taemin hying, no beatings came so he opened his eyes and looked at the hand which was having a beautiful blue crecent crystal pendent hanging beautifully on a silver chain, Jungkook liked the sparkle in jins eye,

'' can I..... Can I touch it ? ” jin asked hopefully not wanting Jungkook to answer no. King nodded his head

'' its for you anyway ? '' he told it should be the most romantic moment if it is not for his monotonous tone and straight face. Jin giggled seeing the chain and traced that with his fingers.