Depression

jungkook lips was trembling in fear his tears started to flow uncontrollably from his eyes his hands was shaking he ran fast and took the man that was lying lifelessly on the ground in a blood pool he took the man to his laps and shaking him continuously which made the man to open his eyes.

Jk: Jin hyunggggg wake up.

he shout in horror. Jin was horrified is he going to die now he shaked away his thought and started crying in pain.

jin: ju...jungko.ook Promise me

jin asked suddenly to jungkook who was crying

jin: y..you will take care of jimin.

he told and started caughing blood. jungkook cried harder and shaked jins shoulder very harshly.

jk: no no i wont let anything happen to you

he shout and stood carrying jin in a bridal way started running his heart was still paining but he noticed a thing that he could not feel the shock anymore has he touched jin. but he cared less he ran as if there is no tomorrow.

At the hospital.
Jungkook was sitting on the chair that was placed outside staring at space his tears were dropping continuously from his eyes. Inside the icu the sound of doctors foot running here and there and ecg running on the other side they were all busy treating the person. After a long wait doctors came out of the room jungkook shot his head up and immediately run towards them '' How is he, is he ok?'' he inquired doctor sighed and placed a hand on his shoulder ''he is now totally fine but..'' he told but before he could talk jimin ran with tears in his eyes and members following them

jimin: where is my hyung where is he? what happened

he was sobbing hardly it was heartbreaking to see jimin in this condition he was so miserable.
jimin went to jungkook and caught his collar

jimin: what did you do to him i know that you would have done something that he ended up getting into an accident how can you show your hatred like this how dare you leave him alone when namjoon hyung already told that he was not feeling fell.

he asked shaking jungkook by his collar and started crying hardly he pushed jungkook away who was so much hurt by jimins accusations.

Doctor faced jimin : please calm down he was the one who took Mr Seokjin to the hospital that too he came running catching him in his hand. Please calm down he is alright now we just have to run some more test so that we can see what more we can do.

jimin was still crying taehyung was also crying but he slowly approached jimin.

tae: Jimina jin hyung will be alright please stop crying.

he told and jimin hugged tae tightly but jungkook was so immersed in his own thought to notice that he did not what to do now.

After some times.
Tae was rubbing jimins back who was still sobbing while hugging him, Hoseok and namjoon trying to comfort jungkook who was so broken now. Tae noticed jungkook then back at jimin.

tae: jimina look you have to hear me carefully and not feel frustrated.

jimin lifted his tear filled eyes and looked at tae.

tae: jimina you are not the only one who is broken here we are all broken to see jin hyung in this state

tae told and sighed
''see jungkook is the more broken one because he was the one who witnessed the total thing before his eyes do you think he is not scared?''
tae continued

'' you cant blame everything on jungkook like that i can see he is more worried and broken inside he is younger than us he would have not even understood the situation properly but still he got jin hyung here in time to the hospital''

he took jimins both hand in his own hand and looked at jimin and tried his best to make jimin to understand.

''actually we all have to be thankful to him that he actually saved his life''

he told in a whisper by looking straightly at jimins teary eyes. Jimin slowly nodded his head in understanding and tae gave a small smile.

''good try talking to him later he will be broken or hurt by your statements''

jimin assured him by nodding his head and again hugged tae thinking about his hyung again and cried.

Tae was also not in good state but he was also offended when his friend was wrongly accused he never saw jungkook like this before and he noticed the look on jungkook's face when jimin confronted him he felt bad for his friend but his mind is also completely occupied by his jin hyung so he did not tell anything that time.

Suddenly doctor called seokjin's relative both Jungkook and Jimin stood at the same time. Everyone got startled when jungkook stood immediately, jimin now felt bad for talking to jungkook like that he could feel the pain that jungkook has now. He gave a nod to jungkook to follow him to the doctors room.

Doctor sighed and folded his arms he then placed his glasses correctly to focus on the reports that was lying in front of him. Both jungkook and jimin was getting anxious. Doctor then cleared his throat.

Doctor: Actually the case is he is totally fine now.

both released a sigh of relief.
'' But actually he is now....''

'' doctor please tell us whats wrong'' Jungkook asked loosing patience.

'' can you tell me is he taking any other therapy or medicine to cure his depression''

both jimin and jungkooks eyes widened by the mention of depression. jimin got up from his chair ''what no jin hyung is not having any depression dont scare me please''

jungkook got up and hold jimin in his arms and face doctor
''what are you telling doctor he was not going to any therapies he was totally fine'' jungkook told

'' but the report says otherwise he was taking therapies and medications for depression please see whether he has some hospital reports because we are witnessing some flat affect in his case now and he was not showing any movement or the external pain that we are causing artificially''

jimin was shocked and started trembling in jungkooks hold he ran out of the room crying but jungkook did not follow him.

''please listen search for his reports and try bringing it for observation because it creates a major impact on his health''

jungkook nodded his head and suddenly ran out of the room and ran out of the hospital everyone including jimin got startled and tried asking him but he was running so furiously.
Jungkook was searching on jins room but he stopped when he noticed a blue file he immediately took it out and opened it only to get shocked.
Yes jin was a schizophrenia patient

wah i think i am taking it to a very dark background dont worry the story will be good after some chapters
please vote for me and encourage me loves 💜