No feelings

Sun peeked through the windows of the car and fall on jks face he scrunched his face and slowly opened his eyes he then put his hand in front of his face and closed his eyes again but the face of jin suffering in pain made him sit up straight suddenly with horror he took his phone to check the time it was 9 in the morning he saw several missed calls from his members but he got surprised to see it was mostly from jimins number. He put the phone in his pocket then came out of his car locking it. He went inside the hospital but he stopped when he saw the news in the tv.

''Famous artist Kim Seokjin was severly injured and admitted in xxx seoul hospital it was told that Mr seokjin was not in a good condition while driving his car and ended up getting into an accident Bang PD told that for Now BTS will be having a break for a period of time since Jin is getting completely cured and they will spend their break time in a effective way by taking good care of him''

Jungkook sighed in relief that They did not reveal seokjins mental condition to the media so that it will cause a total mess in seokjins life. He then again started walking, Taehyung was the first to notice Jungkook he went to his friend.

''Jungkooka where were you i was calling you several times please dont go somewhere in this situation, we were worried'' tae told with so much worry and jungkook slowly nodded his head and peeked inside the glass door to find it empty his forehead creased in confusion he looked back at Tae.

''ah jin hyung is in another room for some test jiminie is with him dont worry they told that they will run some test''

''did he wake up? Did he get back his consciousness ''
jungkook asked hurriedly tae lowered his head and shaked his head negatively.

Jungkook shoulders then slumped he sighed and sat on the chair tae saw him worriedly.

''who thought you will have so much care and love for jin hyung?'' he whispered seeing jungkook.

hobi was lying on yoongis shoulder
''i miss jin hyung so much he would have now prepared our lunch and made us ready to do our respective works'' hobi told in a small voice yoongi sighed but nodded his head. Jungkook heard that too and remembered how jin hyung took care of them equally even they don't talk much jin will equally take care of him too a huge lump form in his throat.

then jimin came with two nurse carrying the strecher of jin, jungkook stood up immediately he ignored jimin and talked to the nurse

''what happened'' then the nurse looked back at jimin ''you can ask him'' and they took the strecher back in, where jungkook was only looking at sleeping figure of jin. Jimin cleared his throat to gain jks attention and jk saw him.

''ca..can i have a word with you...please'' jimin pleaded jk saw the innocent face of his beloved and nodded his head then jimin signalled him to follow and taehyung felt relieved that they are going to solve their problem.

jk: i am sorry for talking to you like that

jimin: No no i should ask sorry because i was the one who wrongly accused you out of frustration i know how you feel because...
jimin sighed and closed his eyes.

jimin: because i felt the same way when you shout at me but i realised that care for him truly you were truly restless so i tried to talk to you yesterday night after going to the dorm but you werent picking up my call.

jungkook felt at ease he was feeling a bit better hearing jimin, he nodded his head in understanding.

jk: i never wanted to make you feel bad hyung it was just that i was so much frustrated that I let him go through those pain by himself.

jimin suddenly hugged jk and his eyes widened by the action '' he always hide his pain, from the small age he never tells me anything what is bothering him to make me feel better of any situation and this i really dont know jungkooka'' he cried in his shoulder jungkook felt comfort by the hug and he pat his back slowly and they both broke the hug. jimin then smiled at jungkook
'' i didnt know you cared this much for my hyung i feel so happy'' jimin told jungkook looked elsewhere thinking of jin
'' if i would have known that he is going through this i might have took the problem and sadness away from him and make it dissapear'' jimin was suddenly confused by this statement
''are you in love with him'' jimin asked as a matter of fact ''what no '' jungkook was taken aback by the sudden question jimin chuckled ''ok dont get worked up, it just felt like you and my brother are together because you care so much for him'' jungkook chuckled now '' i wont love him and he wont too'' he told looking in jimins eyes
''because i love you jimin hyung and jin hyung knows it too and thats the problem here'' he thought to himself jimin then told a small ''fine'' and started walking away jungkook was looking at the direction were jimin was going with so much longing in his eyes.

They all spent 2 weeks in the hospital jungkook would always be in the hospital to take care of jin the change in his behaviour made members to doubt about their relationship because jungkook refused to eat since he will tell '' i will eat when jin hyung eat'' and members will not ask anymore he was not even talking to anyone and always remained silent. Jimin also stopped eating he was loosing his sleep he was getting nightmares and he even stopped talking to tae which made tae to worry more but he knows that everything will change after jin hyung wakes up he got his hopes.

Jin slowly opened his eyes he was adjusting to the brightness that was falling on his face as he scrunched his nose he sit up from his position his eyes showed no emotion he looked everywhere and get irritated he saw the trips which was injected in his hand he then suddenly pulled out the trip himself which cause blood to came out of his nerves but he did not feel anything he again looked up only to see a nurse coming towards '' what have you done sir oh my its bleeding'' she tried to take his hand but he scooted away '' its my wish'' he told in a cold tone then the nurse suddenly ran out of the room to call doctor he shook his head and tried getting up but he felt dizzy so he just sat on the same place.

Oh my god did our jinnie change what do you think about our jinnie? will he be our old jinnie? Or will there be a change in his demeanor? 🤔

Do you love the story? please do vote my stories it will motivate me to complete it 💜