Let go

Jungkook told taemin everything about jins health next day, the royal physician told that jin was now okay and he need to rest alot, Taemin face doesn't show any emotions he was standing beside the bed of his majesty, jungkook sat near jins sleeping figure.

'' Taemin I told you everything why aren't you telling me anything ''

'' I am a low life majesty I cant get angry upon a great king like you, order me I will do it for you "

" stop it, will you ? I told I am sorry for n times already why are you being like this"

Taemin scoffed " why am i being like this? its because of you king, how many times did i tell you not to hurt him atleast he does not deserve any of this, just because his father killed our king you are going to make him suffer for lifetime? " he spat angrily, Jungkook was not offended by taemin instead he bowed his head in shame.

'' He may not be my real brother but the love and care he shows for me really wanted to save him from a cruel man like you " he pointed his finger on his majesties chest.

Taemin closed his eyes and cleared his throat regaining his posture '' atleast kill him if you dont want him to be happy'' this made Jungkook to lift his head and glare at taemin in anger, his nose flared eyes become red he drew his sword and kept in taemins neck.

But General as usual did not show any reaction he remained composed '' How dare you ask me to kill ' MY PRINCE ' " taemin never saw his majesty getting worked up over anything after his parents death it was surprising to see him getting angry for Seokjin but he wanted to dig more.

'' You can chop my head majesty but i wont take my words back you literally dont deserve such an angel like him, if I had a chance of marrying him to someone I would never give his hand to you.....'' His words were cut when the sword was very near to his neck he was not afraid but seeing his majesty so angry made him gulp his own saliva.

'' Kim Seokjin belong to The Great king of Gogureyo ' Jeon Jungkook ' and no one can take him away from me...... Not even you '' those words were so stern and commanding taemin never spoke anything that made Jungkook to drop the sword and turn away.

After few minutes of silence '' then why are you.....''

'' I know what you are going to ask.... But please don't I have no answer for that.... '' King told in a whisper and walked towards the door.

Taemin chased him and held his hand '' then let him go atleast '' he pleaded

Jungkook looked in Taemins eyes he knows how desperate is Taemin to see his prince and king live happily his heart churned in sadness, he broke the eye contact and looked over jins sleeping figure.

" I cant let him go, i know I have done many things that hurt him but letting him go will never happen ''

'' WHYYYYY '' Taemin shout in frustration

'' BECAUSE I LOVE HIM '' taemin hand fall to the sides his face showed shock and total confusion, after sometimes he scoffed and turned his expression to a sour one.

" love him ? love ? your majesty sorry to break this to you, there is no word called love in any of your royal books that you have for yourself, dont ever use that word to describe whatever cruelty you are doing to prince seokjin " taemin words cut through his heart, he should get angry and kill the person who used those words on him, instead his eyes welled up, his shoulder slumped, he felt weak.

" dont i deserve love taemina ?" those broken voice made taemin realised that he has went too far in confronting his majesty.

" when i lost my father and king, my world crumbled down the love you mentioned have totally washed away from my heart i became ruthless, heartless i never wanted anyone with me or neither wanted love..........." taemin just listened as king continued looking at seokjin.