Opening Up

As per the plan everyone went away from the dorm in the early morning leaving only jk, jimin and seokjin. Tae also left telling he have some important collab work in the company making jungkook believe that.

Tae messaged jimin telling him that everybody left the dorm as per plan so that jimin may execute his plan. Jin completed his morning routines and came out of the room when jimin was preparing them food for the breakfast, Jin stopped before taehyungs room for a minute playing with the hem of his shirt and sighing, jimin shaked his head seeing his hyungs misery . Jin then came sat on the couch taking the tv remote in his hand and putting some random channel to watch but his mind was totally absent

'' good morning hyung '' jimin voice broke his thoughts as he looked at jimin who is approaching him he just gave a tight lip smile to him and hugged jimin when he sat near him

'' seems like my hyungie is not in a good mood ? " jimin questioned jin while hugging him back, jin just hummed

'' everything will be fine if you open your heart hyung '' jimin told which made jin to break the hug and looked at him questioningly and jimin just shrugged hi shoulders smiling at his hyung before looking at his watch

'' oh my god hyung I have to go, manager nim called me, I made breakfast for you please have it. bye hyung '' jimin told getting up from the couch and jin waved a small bye confusedly towards jimin who basically ran out of the dorm.

Outside the dorm

Jimin slowly locked the door to not make the sound of locking, turning around he fisted his hand lifted in air whisper yelling a small yeah to other members who were sitting in the car waiting for him.

'' Lets hope this will work out '' suga told before speeding away from the dorm. Its their plan to lock jungkook and jin in the house and make them talk to each other to solve their problem that was their plan. Jimin closed his eyes praying to god to make everything fine, tae tapped his shoulder with a smile on his face
'' Everything will be fine don't worry '' this time too jimin believed tae and leaned his head on his shoulder.

Inside the dorm

Jin shrugged his shoulder, he went to the kitchen and saw what jimin has made for him but he got confused to see very less amount of food there, it will basically be only for two members that means every other went outside? Is no one there in the dorm? He thought but eventually placed the contents on the table he served to his plate and started eating.

Tae room door opened jin thought tae would come out of it since jk never comes out of the room but to his surprise it was Jungkook. He stopped eating and looked at the latter rubbing his hair to get the water out of his hair, wearing a grey sweatpants and sweatshirt.

Jungkook looked up to see jin staring at him he was surprised to see only jin there he cleared his throat that made jin to come out of his trans he awkwardly looked at his plate and started eating his ears turning red. Jungkook looked around to see if someone else is there but no? Probably they will be in their room, he thought and made his way to the dinner table where jin was eating. Jin was stealing glances towards Jungkook who stood before him with a plate in his hand his heart start to beat crazily. It has been so long since they sit and eat together but Jungkook doesn't want to let go of any situation that leaves them alone he doesn't plan anything but who leaves the chances that comes and fall in his hand? he noticed how nervous is jin, seeing his red ears and him stealing glances thinking that Jungkook would not know, he chuckled which made jin to look at him. But jk did not hide his smile he smiled ear to ear seeing him making jin smile too but jin immediately lowered his head when jungkook winked at him.

Jin felt butterflies in his stomach, jk now stared at jin he was looking so cute when looking flustered he took a seat across him.

'' good morning seokjin '' Jungkook told serving himself not looking at jin, jin lifted his head '' G..good morning ju...jungkook '' he told a bit stuttering making jk chuckle again. Jin glared at him