Happy

The prince eyes slowly opened, his head was completely buried in a huge chest and a very firm hand holding him tightly around his waist. Jin at first was a little drowsy but slowly remembered last night happenings a smile formed on his face.

Last night after the kiss Seokjin and His Majesty talked for a while and The great king never took away his eyes from Jin that made him blush furiously

He was smiling and thinking about yesterday,

" I think u enjoyed last night ? "
Jin jumped like a chicken and his face was an feared hamster., the king laughed heartily Jin hit his hand and made a quick run.

Later Jin prepared Bath for The great king, Jungkook asked Seokjin to join and ofcourse he cant say no to his king, King asked Seokjin to undress him and also Jin himself, Seokjin undressed his king as usual but he shyly undressed himself and joined but at the other end of the bath, Jungkook got annoyed but also smirked seeing that.

It was a peaceful lovely bath until Great king cornered seokjin at the end of the bath and started kissing his neck, Prince was a total goner then that led them to furiously kiss each other in the warm bath.

" I want you my Prince " Jungkook asked breathlessly in between their kiss.

Then all seokjin remembered was he just shyly nodded his head as yes and the next thing happened is he was on his Great kings shoulder who definitely had a smirk on his face. Great king slowly put his prince on his bed and hovered over him, admiring his prince with a fierce gaze who looked ethereal.

🔞
Seokjin blushed it was all new for him, that loving gaze, the passion in that kiss, that gentleness in every touch, his kings lips wandering over his body leaving marks everywhere making him moan and whine, how his kings hand spread his legs and placed many marks inside his thighs and how painful was it when his majesties Huge cock entered his asshole, one hand around his waist catching him in place and one hand around his own small cock stroking, seokjin eyes rolled back in pleasure when the stroking and his kings thrust matched, he came moaning his kings name loudly, But the king was not done he groaned when the velvety walls fluttered around his thick cock due to sensitivity. Kings hold around his waist tightened, he thrusted faster and harder making jin shout in both pain and pleasure, The prince hand caught The great kings shoulder for support but he ended up in scratching the back of his king, kings mouth immediately reached his right nipple and started sucking it to make him forget the pain of his beastly thrust, With few more thrust his hot seeds filled the inside of him they both moaned their names throwing their head back in pure ecstasy, it was all first time for Seokjin.

But he never wanted this to be the last one he have to savour each and every bit of his king, even in that restless state he kissed all over his kings face, Jungkook did not take his cock out they were breathing heavily for a while and again it all started making them do it again, Seokjin shook his head blushing furiously, he again hid his head on his kings wall like chest, he felt a weird vibration and a tingling feel when his king chuckled, he slowly lifted his head up.

Jungkook kissed his lip

'' is my angel prince awake now ? " jin again lowered his head snuggling more closer to his king in embarrass ment, Great king laughed heartily, he kissed seokjins hair.

'' King this is real right ? " Jungkook hugged him to his body.

"  Prince look at me " he whispered, jin did as he was told but when he looked at his eyes, he fell in love all over again, Jungkook's smile resembled like a bunny, his eyes twinkled in happiness and love for him, Seokjin now felt extremely happy to give his majesty the chance that he asked for because this is what he was yearning to see for years.