Anger

jungkook got puzzled as to why jin did not tell anyone about this and he was tested positive for a year now

He suddenly took the file and took his car and speeded the car towards the hospital where jin was tested positive he rushed to the reception and asked to meet the doctor immediately and the luck was on his side he went to see doctor immediately.

Inside doctors room

Doctor saw the report and jk was tapping his shoe impatiently on the ground biting his lips doctor saw the report

''yes Mr Seokjin came here telling that he was getting weird noises and hallucinating many things so we prescribed him for therapies but even after taking therapies he told that he was still seeing things or hallucinating we really got a weird response in his treatments like sometimes he talks about past or he told that he saw constantly some 2 members falling from the hill and died, we gave medications but we also warned him that continuous taking of those medication may cause him to loose all his emotions or worst he may loose every sense too''

Hearing that everything dawned on him he thanked the doctor for telling him and came out of the hospital he throw the file inside his car and slammed the backdoor shut.He called TAEMINS number and informed him to come somewhere. He then started his car and drove away furiously. He halted his car near a hilly region where there was another car parked Taemin was standing there

Jk came out the car tears were continuously flowing out of his eyes he was feeling so much pain but it was only for his hyung he kneeled in the ground taemin was worried seeing him like that
''whyyyyyyy'' he wailed loudly '' why we have to suffer ? why he have to suffer i thought i was the only one but...but he...'' he broke down hugging himself taemin looked him with sad expression'' he was innocent he did not even tell us or tell me about his situation that he is going through all by himself and took the DAMN MEDICINE'' he again cried raising his voice shouting at the air ''atleast i should have told him that i was getting weird reactions touching him then he would have not thought that....that he has a disorder'' he cried like it is the end of the world. Taemin eyes welled up he slowly approached jungkook and put his hand on his shoulder. ''because it is meant to be in that way king'' taemin told in a whisper jungkook gave a cold stare to him he removed his hand away harshly and pulled his collar taemin was unfazed by the act.

''Fuck the past and fuck the fate which is only bringing us pain'' he shouted on taemins face

''he dont have to suffer in pain if you both be together which is fated'' taemin shouted equally jungkook let go of his collar and gazed away his eyeball moving here and there in total confusion and anger.

''king i already told you there is no other way other than you both getting together stop following your shitty unrequited love and be together with him'' jungkook boiled in anger hearing that.

'' what the hell did you say'' he punched taemin but taemin just smirked and wiped his blood in his mouth and chuckled.

''i am telling you the truth didnt I? See if you want Prince to feel less pain then do as i said but dont even try to fake your love then it will cause even more pain''

he warned firmly then went away from that place
jungkook again kneeled on the ground helplessly '' how can i love him truly when i already love someone else '' he whispered to himself a lone tear escaping his eyes.

Jungkook walked back to the hospital with a report in his hand and he put it in front of jimins face with so much anger in his eyes. Jimin got the report from jungkooks hand and opened it only to gasp in shock he closed his eyes as to erase everything what he saw from his mind.

''what a beautiful brother, you fucking dont know that he was going through therapy'' Jungkook suddenly shout in anger which caused everyone to widen their eyes because no one saw jungkook like this he was boiling in anger
'' I..i..i Dont kn..know'' jimin told in a whisper and tears started falling out of his eyes tae then hold jungkooks arm but he backed away when jungkook gave a cold stare to him.

''How touche that his own lovely brother that he even mentioned to take care of when his life was at danger does not even know about his brothers.own.fucking.depression '' he shouted the last part with so much depth.

Jimin was froze at the sudden accusations he fall on his knees he knows how his brother loves him that he mentioned his name even at the danger time but seeing jungkook getting so worked up and furious for his brother made him feel so much terrible. He hugged his knees and started crying

'' i am sorry jin hyung '' jimin shout and jungkook came out of his trance he saw jimin crying but he was not in the place to console him he left the place immediately. Tae saw jungkook walking away furiously he wiped his own tears that was falling in his eyes he kneeled before jimin and consoled him but everything went out of his hands so he asked hobi to take him home but jimin was so aggressive and refused to move but at last members all worked made hobi to take jimin home. Tae took the file slowly and gave it to the doctor for observation.

jungkook was sitting in his car breathing heavily he felt bad for shouting at jimin but he couldnt help because atleast he should have noticed right because jin was giving his full attention to jimin he knows each and everything about jimin. He felt hurt by jimins actions and words that he no more knows whether he feel the same for jimin but again his mind was fully filled with the thought of jin and how he is going through so much pain. He slowly drifted of to sleep on his own car due to tiredness.