04 | ❝ INSULTING ❞ ✨ ೃ༄

"I dunno whether he's become senile but is he really insulting the nobles to have them serve someone lower than them??" - y/n

Chapters 7 - 8

Dear Kosair,

You idiot you don't have to awkwardly stick to formal words again and whatnot, I'm your friend you can curse and challenge me however many times you'd like to write in your letters to me.

Also I'm doing fine and so is Navier, but things been hectic thanks to certain people and the upcoming new year's ceremony.

I'm also going to be busy for some information gathering and security due to all the guests flowing in the palace, ugh I'm starting to regret working her but seeing Navier and the others helps my heart!

Of course it's a shame you couldn't be hereee

From Y/n,
Ps. Even if you challenge me so many times, do remember I'm going to decline most of them ^‿^

Kosair smiled to himself as he read the letter over and over again. He was happy with receiving a letter sooner than he thought but he had secretly wished it was more longer.

"I told you talking formally again through a letter will just make her more confused" Falhan who saw the look on his face chided after reading the letter over his shoulder.

He sent his friend a glare and a pout knowing he was true. Kosair had meanwhile thought of writing another letter as Falhan frowned, having received a letter from y/n herself about recent matters, a much more detailed letter.

'Kosair won't be happy when he finds out but since y/n is saying to wait before acting or telling him, I should trust her.' Falhan wondered what his majesty was thinking.

"Perhaps send her some wildflowers or a simple trinket?" Falhan had suggested to his friend as he saw the amusing look on his face as he scratched a phrase out from his letter before ripping it due to frustration.

He thought about it before slamming his head on the desk much to the marquess' shock "why did you do that?!"

One would think Kosair was losing it, but maybe that was true considering it was one of the many symptoms when one has fallen in love.

⤹⋆⸙͎۪۫。˚۰˚☽˚⁀➷。˚⸙͎۪۫⋆ ༄

The food on the table looked delicious, that Y/n couldn't help but stare but she was on duty as a knight.

Standing near the table by Navier as she watched as the ladies from noble families entered.

"Sir Y/n! Your Majesty!" They'd greet. It was the same thing but the words would sometimes be switched to synonyms or they add more flowery words.