10 | ❝ DIPLOMATICS ❞ ✨ ೃ༄

chapter 19 - 21

Kosair stared at the second letter that Chunchun brought to him

Kosair stared at the second letter that Chunchun brought to him. He had just finished sparring, hence why beads of sweat fell down his toned body, the man had to wrap it up quickly and head to his room.

The first letter was the usual one Y/n would sent him, questions like 'how are you and the others?', 'anything new?', then she'd tell him some news or stories that happened.

Of course the end of the first letter ended with a couple of paragraphs about her panicking over whether or not the gift she was preparing from Navier was good or not.

Now, Kosair was unfolding the second letter, it was different, he quickly noticed.

From the paper that was used and the pen. He assumed Y/n was somewhere else from her residence in the castle that she had to use something else to quickly write a short letter.

Dear Kosair,

hi, again-

I'm planning on taking a trip and visit you guys. I'm thinking a few days or a week after Navier's Birthday depending on any events or matters that I can't push aside.

There's something I need to confess Kosair. It's something I (and some people whose name I will not mention) have been hiding from you, because well. . it would be better to tell you face to face, it's what you deserved.

⤹⋆⸙͎۪۫。˚۰˚☽˚⁀➷。˚⸙͎۪۫⋆ ༄

"achoo!" Y/n sneezed as she nearly ripped the paper she was holding "achoo!"

"Somebody must be really talking shit about you" Heinrey laughed "Anyways why are you here?"

Currently Y/n was in Heinrey's quarters, she had been brought there by a panicking McKenna, saying that she needs to help him before a scandal ruins both Navier and Heinrey.

Of course she found it mainly amusing.

It seems they both caught the prince returning from a small adventure as Queen, (Y/n of course left the room for him to change)

"Please help me! Convince his highness that him courting the Empress is a death wish."

"I suppose that's true, multiple scenarios will end with you dying." She hummed "Be it literally r in a political or social sense. For example, if you harm Navier I will not hesitate to kill you." Y/n reminded the prince nonchalantly.

"On the other hand, you courting a married woman may lead to a social suicide." She added.

Heinrey sighed, "no need to remind me." he said as he pushed his golden bangs up, but it was futile as it merely fell again in a much more messy state.

"Well then, the only thing left to say is Goodluck in your endeavors" she smiled glancing from her paper "I'm rooting for you."

The trio decided to walk together, Y/n simply accompanied them since they were heading to the same direction as her, McKenna because he was still convincing Heinrey that it was a bad idea while Heinrey? well who knows where he was planning to go.