05 | ❝ GUESTS ❞ ✨ ೃ༄

Chapters 8(ending part) - 10

Changed y/n eyes to be a mix of h/c and yellow/honey. But you can change the yellow ombre part out if you want.

It pained y/n to see Navier so sad, seeing her resting silently on the bed, lost in her thoughts showed just how much the argument affected her, more son when Sovieshu had accused her of spreading rumors about Rashta

The moon was out and the night was silent. She sat near her window as she hugged her body with her arms.

'That maid, who was it? Ah yes the one with green hair, to think they'd even suggest to use Navier's chair all because she thought the Empress wouldn't notice?' she scoffed to herself 'to think she'd be so arrogant because she is the maid of the favored mistress of that piece of shit'

She bit on her nail in a irritation, 'For now I should focus on having that maid demoted, far from Rashta the sooner the better. I'd deal with Rashta directly but if I did, Navier would be Sovieshu's main suspect or culprit'

"You idiot what are you glaring at the wall for?" Her sparrow, 'chunchun' better yet 'Ukogi' had finally arrived "Judging from your anger, did someone offend a person that means a great deal to you?"

"Yeah." She messed her hair up while answering, her clear anger was showing. Ukogi had quickly chirped a tune before starting his report and giving her a few short letters he managed to carry.

"You should probably get another bird, because I'm going to quit if you're going to continue having me carry these heavy letters." The sparrow huffed.

Y/n rolled her eyes reading through them, "say Ukogi what's the best way to get a maid demoted?"

"Usually have them make multiple mistakes till the head maid fires them or demotes them." Ukogi bluntly answered without questioning her.

"What if the maid is being favored by the mistress they serve?"

"Well does she have anyone supporting her?"

"The emperor but she also charms people," the blonde haired woman answered her h/c and honey eyes had narrowed her eyes "making people sympathize and feel pity for her just to get her way."

"I see," Ukogi had started to pick at his feathers with his beak "will you kill the maid or something?"

"I'm not that harsh," she sounded offended "and it'd be a waste of energy and resources compared to having the maid fired."

"How merciful of you."

"Ukogi be serious," she stood up going near the fireplace as she tossed each letter one by one after rereading them "we both know I'm far from merciful and that I only chose that method because it's the least troublesome."

The papers burned and the writing could no longer be read. "Now Chunchun why don't we get you something to eat."

"Didn't I say you should stop calling me that!"