06 | ❝ DANCING ❞ ✨ ೃ༄

Chapters 11 - 12 (10%)

"Your Majesty."

"Ah, the Duchess of Tuania." A beautiful woman approached the Empress, dressed in a well made black gown her hair in a up-do manner and a smile that could charm anyone.

She was Duchess Tuania.

"I heard you organized this year's new year's ceremony as well," The woman said "it's very beautiful. ."

"Oh my." The noble lady accompanying the Duchess had noticed the prince from the Western Kingdom that seemed to be having a pleasant conversation with Y/n.

"Is that Prince Heinrey? With Lady Y/n?" She pointed out "I heard he's a Casanova and that he associates with dangerous pirates, is he perhaps choosing Y/n to be his romantic interest?"

The comment irked Navier, 'if that man plans to play with y/n's heart. .' her gaze had turned cold at the thought.

"I'm sure they're just having a nice platonic chat" Duchess Tuania said also displeased with the thought that y/n's heart may get played.

"Well, Prince Heinrey is single, since he's to be the future King of the Western Kingdom it would be favorable to us if he were to marry a woman from the Eastern Empire."

Navier had glanced at her glass containing pink liquid, a drink she had chosen to be served at the party. It was sweet and intoxicating so she made sure to take small sips enough to keep her sober for the rest of the party.

She looked up seeing the reflection of Y/n and Heinrey waving towards her, it was rather cute. Y/n even nudged Heinrey who nudged her back, as if they were discussing a secret and embarrassing matter.

She decided to turn away yet somehow she managed to catch a statement "regardless of how holier-than-thou she is, I suppose she had no choice but to do so to currey favor with the emperor."

Navier already knew what they were referring to. It was the fact that 'she', better yet Sovieshu had sent Rashta a gift in her name.

Her face was slapped and now the nobles were starting to gossip about her too now.

"Hey haven't you heard? The emperor was the one who actually sent the gift to his mistress. ."

She blinked, nobody knew that except for her, the servants involved, her Ladies-in-waiting and Y/n.

"Pardon me your Majesty, but is it true that you sent a gift to that woman?"

"Gift?"

It seemed the noble relaxed "then I'm assuming the truth is that his Majesty used your name to sent her a gift."

Navier wondered who had started the 'rumor' (she wasn't sure if she should call it that considering it was true) but she find her way unknowingly turning to look at Y/n who had already separated from Heinrey and was talking to other nobles.