07 | ❝ LIAR ❞ ✨ ೃ༄

Chapter 12 - 14
*I'll probably be compiling multiple chapters from the Webtoon, since there's a lot to go through.

"Why the fuck you lying-"

"Y/n-"

"Why you always lying-"

"Heinrey don't encourage her!"

- Probably Y/n and Heinrey, followed by an exasperated Navier.

"It seems that Rashta is finally showing her true colors" y/n muttered as Ukogi landed on her shoulder

"It seems that Rashta is finally showing her true colors" y/n muttered as Ukogi landed on her shoulder. It was another restless night for the young woman.

She sat on her chair, a chair of her own like Navier had. Made from strong wood and soft wool, her eyes glowed due to the fire she lit.

'I can understand why Viscountess Verdi would work for her since she needs a lot of money, but to think she'd even share one of Navier's secrets just to earn a mistress' favor. .'

She had quite liked the woman but, she stared coldly at the burning flames 'but it was like slapping Navier's face' Y/n could forgive if the time came but she'd never trust the woman with her life, and especially Navier's.

"Should I inform Heinrey. ." She muttered under her breath "ukogi" she called as she wrote something on a piece of paper "send this to him in secret, I do wonder whether he can find out my identity though."

"Alright, will you be telling Navier?"

"I'll think about it for now."

⤹⋆⸙͎۪۫。˚۰˚☽˚⁀➷。˚⸙͎۪۫⋆ ༄

"This is interesting" Heinrey said buttoning up his shirt after recently turning back into his human form.

"What is it now?" McKenna, his cousin asked.

"Read this." Heinrey handed his blue haired cousin the note he had conveniently found by the windowsill.

McKenna's eyebrows furrowed before his eyes narrowed. "Who sent this?"

Heinrey shrugged "I found it by the window, I wonder who'd inform me though" he tapped his chin with his finger in thought.

"Who could even get this kind of information, it would also mean they know you've been conversing with the Empress and vice versa."

"Then it's someone close with the Empress and has enough information gathering skills or has a spy on Rashta's side" Heinrey leaned on the table with furrowed brows.

Then they rose up "We both know there's only two people who come to mind, either the Empress herself or her bodyguard, Y/n L/n." McKenna noted to which Heinrey found himself agreeing.