14 | ❝ LOVE POTIONS ❞ ✨ ೃ༄

I got a ko-fi account btw, ill set it up in a few days but its already open.

⤹⋆⸙͎۪۫。˚۰˚☽˚⁀➷。˚⸙͎۪۫⋆ ༄

There was a knock on the door, follow by it abruptly  being swung open as Y/n went inside confidently and rather carelessly as she stopped to stare at her friend Kaufman and her best friend Navier. Both flinched, awkwardly staring, or well, Navier did, Kaufman was just there, facing the opposite direction.

'Weird..' her brows scrunched up as she looked at the duo, Sovieshu walked in, following Y/n from behind, seemingly much calmer as he stated "I heard you and Gran Duke Kaufman were together Empress."

"Er.. Grand Duke?" Sovieshu also noticing the awkward atmosphere approached the duo, specifically the grand duke, who still stood, having his backs turned to all of them.

Y/n watched from the sidelines, finding it slightly amusing, but more on bewildering as Kaufman greeted the Emperor, "Good Afternoon, your Majesty."

"Yes, good afternoon but.. why are you facing that way? All of us are over here." Sovieshu pointed out before turning to pointedly glance at Navier as if to ask what was the problem with the diplomat.

"I'm afraid there is a reason for why I can not turn around." Kaufman said, voice and body language both rigid and uncomfortable. "What brings you here your majesty? Have you came to bring me that?" Navier asked, gesturing to the documents that were in Sovieshu's hands.

"Is this your way of getting even?" Sovieshu sighed handing the document to her, "I won't say much other than the fact that you choose partners wisely, having a partner outside the empire may be more scandalous." he said courtly.

"That is not what is happening your majesty." Navier said but nonetheless took the documents, staring oddly at the man. She half-expected Sovieshu to start being antagonistic, but he seemed more level-headed than before.

Sovieshu raised a brow "That's a bit hard to believe with how he's avoiding looking me in the eyes. Were you doing something else that would warrant this reaction?" "Ehem, I think Kaufman isn't feeling to well" Y/n chimed in with a deadpan "his heartrate is rather... fast. Oh." She blinked.

'Does Kaufman have feelings for Navier!'

"That's not it!" Kaufman finally turned, staring at her but 'then why are you blushing and crying!' The Grand Archduke had pretty tears escaping his eyes, his face flushed. His expression caught everybody off guard.

"Are you sure? You're crying-" Sovieshu pointed out. "That's because of you!" Kaufman pointed at Navier who seemed taken aback "You have such a beautiful and amazing wife yet you hurt her! I would give for what you had with her, and I know I'd at least take better care of her!"

"Oh." Y/n blinked as she turned, "Yeah I'm not going to watch this drama" she waved her hand. 

"Y/n."

The honey eyed girl sighed as the Empress stopped her, she turned to see Kaufman pulling out her hair, 'is he really stressed over being head over heels in love with Navier, I mean, I could understand, Navier is very pretty and like he said, Navier is amazing and beautiful' she couldn't help but rant in her mind, complimenting Navier, and complimenting Kaufman's standards in Partners.

Sovieshu coughed, looking a bit awkward, Y/n had already talked some shit through with him, but he's not going to do the same thing with Kaufman, he was not close to the man and he rather not take a heart to heart talk with someone who's infatuated with his wife.

"Perhaps me and Sir Y/n can go to give you two some space?" He suggested, though his voice and face made it seem like he was swallowing a very very bitter pill.