Mar 6th 2022 - Toxic women

Yeah, sorry this is so late, but I didn't have a lesson today so I didn't write anything. Also because I fell asleep again even though I woke up naturally for once. I woke up 4 hours later on my own and I hear my mom tell my brother not to wake me up so I stayed in bed for 30 minutes. Though I'm curious why.

Anyway, I've got way too much work to do. My Chem teacher told me to redo an entire topic because apparently I have missing work. Which I know for a fact I don't have. Oh well.

My mom basically roasted my hair as she was talking to my cousin and I was pissed.

I honestly don't know what to do at the moment. Like, I've gotten bored of Wattpad and don't know what to write. Bored might not be the right word. I just don't feel like reading it anymore. Even though I still have a bunch of books in my list to read. Let me go and count.

27 books. 13 are in my private and 14 is in my reading list which I haven't read yet. The reading list set of books are just me storing stuff because I wanted to separate stuff from my original reading. Because I had read Forbidden Flower and then the cast for The Royal Matrimony (I think that's what it's called) and I basically started hating the female population. Because for Forbidden Flower, everybody was siding with the Girl MC and I hated her. Like they were siding with her and was against the Guy MC. Like the dude didn't do anything wrong. It was her fault yet everybody was going with her.

Like it was her fault that she didn't tell him about herself when they fell. She was going to fuck him and leave because she wanted to keep him 'safe'. And tried to seduce him at the beginning. (I'm going to be honest with this one. She grew up learning that the Guy MC's family was evil when they weren't.)

And when the Guy (I'm going to give names: the Guy MC is Nick Salvatore and the Girl MC is Anastasia Rayne) caught her and locked her up, it was his fault?! Dude.

HE THOUGHT HE WAS BEING SEDUCED. HE FELL IN LOVE AND THOUGHT THAT IT WAS HER PLAN ALL ALONG.

He had a right to think that it was what happened. She did it once. She could've done it again.

And people said that he should've listened to her side side of the story.

BUT I'M SORRY BUT WOULD YOU BELIEVE SOMEONE AFTER THEY BETRAYED YOU.

If someone cheated on you and you caught them, would you let them explain? And if you did, would you believe them when they said that they love you?

NO FUCKING WAY.

I mean some people give them a second chance so I'm not sure what they think, but they wouldn't trust them the same way again.

So tell me why everybody was siding with Ana. Really?!

And then comes The Royal Matrimony, which is the story of Eden Salvatore, the middle child and the older twin (I think). Thankfully there was a warning about how the Princess was shameless and manipulative. The manipulative part was what set me off. Like nope. Nuh uh. Absolutely not.

When I went to the comments, there were people who were like 'do people have a problem with this?' and 'Yes another Badass Bitch'.

I'm over here like:

YEAH I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT!

Look, I love a good badass. But there's a limit.

Go street-fighting/racing, smoking, breaking rules, committing crimes etc.

But being manipulative is past that. If it was teen fiction and a girl was manipulative or toxic, they're the 'mean girl'. If it's the MC, then they're badass. Isn't that a bit bias?

After Forbidden Flower and the warning in The Royal Matrimony, I just said nope, not another one. Only reason I finished Forbidden Flower because it was only in the middle did Ana get on my nerves. What sucks is that The Royal Matrimony is about Eden Salvatore, my favorite Salvatore which this bitchy princess is the MC. (Not hating the Author, they did a great job. Just the actual characters and the readers.)

This is why I started hating the female population and/or anyone who was in the comments siding with Ana.

So basically, I needed my faith in humanity saved in the female population so I asked a friend if she had any recommendations which the guy and the girl actually trust each other so this way neither can be manipulative etc. She recommended I Dare you, which is one of the stories in the separate reading list and while looking at that, I found more and have them in there which I still need to read.

If you want to read the series where I basically ranted my hate out on, the first one is called Married to the Don and is in my mafia reading list because I have no idea what the series is called so check that out. Married to the Don was actually pretty decent compare to the others. All of them has a different trope which I actually like so well done to you Author.

It goes as follows:

Married to the Don - An arranged marriage (The plot twist near the end was hilarious though where Seth's dad talks to Alana)

Forbidden Love - Assassin and Mafia Don

The Royal Matrimony - Another arranged marriage

A Night to Remember - Fake Dating

Though all of them are enemies to lovers. Alana wasn't that much of an enemy, however. She actually gave it a shot.

But still, I can't believe people can be after that shit. If it's another girl, they're automatically the mean girl. If it's the MC then they're a badass. And even though the girl is in the wrong, everyone's being a bitch to the guy. First Class sexism and biasness.

I find it so damn unfair.

Change of the damn topic.

I had a serious headache yesterday. And my tutor had the audacity to call me SENSITIVE.

Her exact words were: "Kids are so sensitive."

WOMAN

I don't get headaches every lesson now do I?

And afterwards she said that I should keep water and paracetamol (British version of Aspirin).

But seriously, I don't always get headaches. She called me sensitive for no reason. And it was really bad because it was worse than any other headaches. And even after I had paracetamol, I had a headache. AND YOU CALL ME SENSITIVE.

Well guess what woman?

I was supposed to rest for 20 minutes.

A 20 minutes rest turned into a 4 hour deep sleep. My mom couldn't wake me up to go to Karate.

Call me sensitive I dare you.

Okay, I'm pissed for no reason at this point. I'm seriously not in the mood to work.

I've tried to write a 2000 word short story for the past few days only to find out I don't have the lesson today. How nice, right?

I'm out. I've got nothing to do other than work because my Chem teacher sucks. He's great. Got a great sense of humor but when it comes to work, I'm sorry but I'm walking out of the class.

Bye bye.

Seriously though, I'm signing out. I have had my rant for the week.