June 18th 2022 - Week Recap.

There are several things I wanted to write about this week but never got the chance. I'm supposed to be revising for Mocks but that's not been working well for me.

Everyone's gotten paranoid for me. I only found out last week that the mocks were starting this week. Today's Friday. Tuesday is when our mocks are starting.

I thought everyone was over-exaggerating after revising in the holidays. Apparently not, since I thought they were a month away.  

Friend C is technically not my friend but when I told her she went after me. She was like  "(my  name)!".

A day or two later, she asked me if I had revised. I barely did. But I said yes anyway. I proceeded to ask her why she sounded like Friend B (they're not friends by the way) and she said she was scared for me.

I was touched.

But yeah. 

Also. 

Does anybody get this warm, comfortable feeling when someone respects your boundaries?

Random, I know.

But basically. On Monday or Tuesday, my friend was explaining something. She was going to place her hand on my shoulder but took it back immediately. Nonetheless, her hand brushed on my shoulder anyway. 

That seriously annoyed me and made me uncomfortable. I told her that and she apologized. She knew that I didn't like being touched but forgot about it for a split-second before she remembered and took it back.

I'm sorry but I was happy that she remembered that. She respected the fact I didn't like being touched and apologized when she realized what she'd done.

To me, that's one of the best feelings.

So respect people's boundaries. You don't know how comfortable or how happy they get from that simple action. 

Another thing. I read the Cruel Prince a while back and then had the Wicked King last week and now I'm stuck in the fantasy world. I always read YA and sometimes fantasy. (Assuming a human world with a few people having rare gifts or are forced into turning into world count, like the Savant series and The Wolves of Mercy Falls. If you do end up reading the second series, screw Linger. It's not as great as the other 2, more like a filler book, but it still has stuff that won't make sense if you don't read it. The spin-off Sinner has to be my favourite.)

Anyways, now the Cruel Prince has gotten me back into Fantasy and suddenly YA isn't as interesting anymore. Though I seem to be very picky with Fantasy. 

But now I have three or four potential stories in my head which I can't let go of. But I have no time to write it!

I'm doing my GCSE's next year. I've got a lot of work to do, while trying to keep up with my 2 other stories on Wattpad and then a private one. 

Like DUDE!!!

GIVE ME A BREAK.

So I've been dreaming for a while.