June 1st 2022 - Random thought

Am I the only one, or at least the only girl, who knows that boys suffer too? (I'm exaggerating about the only girl. There are other girls who are friends with guys as friends, have boyfriends have a guy they actually care about whether. But right now it feels like I'm the only girl.)

Boys can get heartbroken. They can get abused. They can get raped. And most of these are done by girls.

But nobody cares. 

In almost every case, the girl is the 'victim' and the guy is just acting.

Does legit no one see that boys are human too?

Sure, girls are more likely to be a victim. But that doesn't mean boys are immune to it all.

Society dictate what girls have to do. They also dictate what guys do.

Guys need to be assertive. Crying shows weakness.

Guys need to be dominant. Otherwise they are nothing.

Guys need to have a reputation. Or nobody will take you seriously.

Guys need help too.

And they have no one to tell because it would be considered weak.

Here's how I think life works:

Women vs Men: Men wins.

Guys vs Girls: Girls win.

Adults have been raised to think men should be more dominant. Hence why Men have an advantage.

However, it's currently 21st century. And we're talking about this sh*t.

Girls are taught about rape and abuse and that we need to protect ourselves.

Guys are taught not to do this sh*t, (or at least they should be. I dunno. I'm not a guy and I go to an only-girls school, unfortunately. I've basically had it with most of the female population).

But we're not taught about this if the guys are victims to this and girls are the rapists and abusers.

Girls can be just as cruel as the guys if they want to be.

Explain how sexism towards female has a name that is more common to hear than the word that means sexism towards males.

How many people actually know the existent of the word Misandry. I had to search it up to see if a word exists.

I absolutely hate the female population for this. Most females label the guys as the abusers or rapists. (Key word: Most. Not all. Most.)

I had a mini argument with someone and it severely annoyed me.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

This is the comment I saw and commented on.

This is what I argued with.

To be fair, in this scenario, obviously girls would get judged more

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

To be fair, in this scenario, obviously girls would get judged more. 

They're carrying a baby for god's sake! You can see it as time goes on. 

A soon-to-be teen dad can go walking down the street and you wouldn't know because it's not obvious that they have a baby on the way! You'll only know if the guy actually has a baby and they tell you. 

Even then you shouldn't judge them, because at least they haven't ditched the mom and actually stayed to help! And nor should you judge the girl because it wasn't they're fault they got pregnant! 

They didn't ask to get pregnant at such a young age! 

Either the contraception didn't work or they didn't use protection, which then is both their faults but at least they're taking care of the baby together.

Anyway back to my original point.

I was not proving the fact that guys suffer more than girls but they're human. They can also get hurt. Just because they aren't always the victim, doesn't mean that in some cases they aren't. 

I shrugged it off because I was clearly getting nowhere but I got really annoyed

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I shrugged it off because I was clearly getting nowhere but I got really annoyed. 

Everybody was on the Johnny Depp's when the court trial with him and Amber Heard was taking place. Everybody could tell that he was abused. 

But was it because he was a celebrity and everyone liked him that made take his side or was it genuinely the reason he got abused that they were taking his side? Obviously, it was clear that the abuse was existent but my question still stands. 

Who would most people likely to believe if they saw an average teen guy like this in court and the other person was a girl?

Amber did have a point when she said that she would win if he said he was an abuse victim. Her point was that she would win because people would believe her because she was a female and he was a male. Thank goodness she lost but her point is still important. 

She knew most people would agree to her because girls are most likely a victim and the guys were most likely to be a villain and she tried to play on the fact. And we all know that she lost anyways so that phone call was unnecessary.

Also, while we're on this topic, can someone explain why she acted like her grandmother had just died when she mentioned her dog stepped on a bee?

But back to my point. Will females just stop putting the male population down? Please. 

Like I've said before:

Just because majority of males are douchebags, doesn't mean all of them are.

In the same way, just because majority of females are victims, it doesn't mean all of them are.

-me.

Majority rules sure. But that doesn't mean the minority doesn't exist. 

Like I said, I'm not ignoring the issues most girls have to face. We get abused, heartbroken, raped etc. But so do guys.

So please people. Just know that guys can suffer too. They can get heartbroken. They can get abused. They can get raped. They can get hurt.

Before everyone goes around downgrading the male population, remember there are always, and I mean always, exceptions. 

That girls can be just as cruel as guys. And guys can be just as broken as girls. 

Understand?

If you want to argue with me, come at me. 

But unless you guys have nothing else to say, I rest my case.

My Life at High Schoolजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें