Apr 13th 2022 - all-nighter

I just pulled an all nighter because I was too busy writing. I was meant to stop around 3 but I ended up writing something else which led me to 5 and now I'm just awake. I could go back to sleep now but what's the point.

I just wrote 3 or 4 one-shots, nothing for my actual stories. I might include them later in other stories because I have scenes from 4 possible stories. 5 if I make a prequel/sequel. But I'm already writing 2 and I've got plans to write at least 1 sequel for each. For Roses, I might have 3 books. Screw that, I have 3 books but I've only written 6/7 chapters of the book. I've added a plot twist to TOR and it's kinda cruel and hilarious and personally one of my favourite scenes in the story.

It's legit 5:30. Like exactly. Fun Fact: do you know that the morning starts around 5 am because that's when the bird wake up and start singing?

Has anyone ever thought that birds could be yelling at each other but we'd be here thinking that they're just singing really nicely?

It's getting brighter. I'm doomed. I should probably go to sleep but it's already the morning.

But I also know I'm going to get sick if I don't sleep.

Another Fun Fact: I did have my period yesterday.

I was right. Except its roughly 10 days early so I'm not sure if that's a bad thing.

Now, here's the thing. Everybody, or everyone with a vagina, complain that they get cramps.

So I never know when I have my period. Sometimes, I'll straight up leak through my pants and not notice.

I was once at a picnic with multiple families and something felt off. I needed to go to the toilet so we went off to McDonald's which was nearby ad when I looked down, my underwear was covered with blood. I was plain like shit. I'm screwed.

At the end of the day, we learn that having cramps has two sides.

The good side is that you don't feel overbearing pain as I've heard.

The bad side is that you can never tell when your period is.

I've got a headache so I'm just gonna go. That and I'm slightly hungry so I'm glad I left a biscuit when I had some snacks yesterday.

Good night.

Or good morning?