Prologue

"Sir, the girl doesn't have her papers but she said she does have the license but forgot to bring the papers with her", the constable whispered to his superior.....

"Stop her and get the bike seized", he said

"Sir, but she is having a kid with her, she said she is just returning from the hospital", the constable said looking kindly at the little boy....

"Okay take 500 and leave them", the greedy officer said and the constable nodded....

He conveyed the same to Krishna....

She is not completely okay with bribing the constable but she is not left with much of a choice, her little brother is burning with fever and she has to feed him and give him medicines as soon as possible, and for that, she needs to reach house ASAP.....

She nodded and took 500 note from her bag but before the constable could take it, a firm hand held her soft one tightly.....

"Driving without papers is a punishable offense Miss. and bribing the officer is too.... Ramana..... Seize the bike and get her inside the jeep", roared an authoritative voice making tears spill from her eyes.....

"Sir..... I am sorry, I do have the license and all the papers at home, my baby brother is burning, please let me go, he needs med..... ", she started blabbering.....

" Shut the hell up..... ", he roared " And You.... You are suspended...... Tell this to the S.I as well.... ", he deadpanned to the constable and walked towards his SUV and left the place without knowing his one-step snatched the boy from his safe heaven throwing him into the hell.....

----------------------

"She is not fit to take care of my client's nephew your honor, he is his brother's son and I request the full custody of the little boy to be handed over to him..... My client could provide a safe environment for the little boy..... You can see how Ms. Krishna Ojaswi got arrested for not carrying the papers a week ago, and not to forget, the little boy was with her at that time, how can she act so irresponsible with a child around ?? I request the court to think about the child's future and hand over the custody to my client..... With this, I rest my case your honor", finished Mr. Rajendra's lawyer

"After hearing the arguments from both sides, the court decides to hand over the custody of Adiyansh to his paternal uncle Mr. Rajendra Narayan.....", said the judge, and Krishna collapsed.....

She lost her brother for whom she fought the whole world including her parents..... Now she is alone..... But the biggest concern is how would her baby brother stay without her.....

She remembered how his temperature raised and he was admitted to the hospital when she was not with him for one night, the horrible one night of her life, where she stayed in the lockup crying about her little brother's health...... Where she loathed a man's existence, where she wished to kill a person for the first time in her life.....

And because of that one night, the opposition lawyers got fierce evidence against her because of which she lost Adiyansh's custody.....

She decided to never see that man's face again.... Viraj Subramanyam, who destroyed her life only by 2 minutes of his presence in her life.....

Her hate and his guilt will pave a path to something beautiful ?? Will destiny play its part or they will have to separate succumbing to their negative emotions..... Their fate will only decide that......