Chapter - 1

An alarm sound is heard before it's shut off by its owner Viraj Subramanyam... He woke up, freshened up, made breakfast, and had it before ironing his uniform and wearing it...

He started doing his work instead of hiring a maid since his maid was attacked by his enemies a few years ago, though he was able to save her, he didn't want anyone else to suffer because of him, he hates any obligations, and that's the reason he started staying away from his family, many people don't even know about his parents though they are very well-known people in the city...

He walked out locking the door hearing the car horn signaling his driver's arrival...

"Hey, Sunil... Aren't you early by a minute today", Viraj teased his driver hopping into the passenger seat...

"Sir... ", Sunil said giving him a polite smile...

"Made sandwich today, have it... ", he offered his driver...

"No thank you, sir, I had my breakfast", he said and Viraj raised his brows...

"You think I'll believe you  ?? With your wife at home, you can't even have a drop of water peacefully, let alone breakfast, so come on have it", Viraj said and Sunil chuckled before taking a sandwich...

"Um... Very nice sir... ", Sunil said having the sandwich managing the driving...

Just then Sunil received a call, he accepted the call, but with Viraj's glare, he stopped the car at a side and talked... It's his wife, again called to pick a fight with him, Sunil shouted in the end before hanging up...

His wife is belligerent, doesn't know how to live in harmony and Sunil never had a peaceful sleep, everyone close to him in the department including Viraj knows this...

"Why don't you divorce her Sunil  ?? I am seeing you for the past few years, and not for once did I see any calmness or peace in you while returning home... It's affecting your health badly", Viraj said concern evident for his subordinate...

"I know sir, but I can't do that, for my children", he said giving a painful smile and Viraj nodded mentally patting himself for his policy of 'No Marriage'.

Well, his reasons are a lot different but now after seeing Sunil, he appreciated himself for successfully protecting his mental peace forever...

The car soon came to a halt and Viraj walked to his office immediately starting with work...

On the other side of the city... A girl is seen watering the plants in a huge nursery...

"Ramayya..... Done with watering ?? That side ??", Asked Krishna Ojaswi

"Done ma, I'll ask Lakshmi too, if she is done or not", he replied and Krishna nodded...

"Excuse me, Can I talk to the owner here ??", asked a customer, Krishna untied the dupatta which is tied to her waist, and put it across her shoulders...

"Yes sir, please tell me, what do you need ??", She asked wiping her wet hands after washing them...

"Oh... I'm sorry, I thought you work here...", he apologized and she smiled at him politely... "There is an annual day celebration at our school this 25th, and we are planning to distribute plants to all our guests including the parents", He said...

"Oh... that's really a nice thought, How many do you need and what type do you need ??",  She asked...

"Anything is fine, we need 500 plants, can you supply them till 25th ?? And what about the price", he asked

"I'll detail you everything sir, if you have some time, I would like to give you a tour and you can select the best one", She said and the customer nodded...