Chapter - 3

The next day, Krishna completes her work in the Nursery and in the evening, goes to Yamini Prakash's house to deliver vegetables... And what she didn't expect is her to be received with great respect...

"Hello I'm Ojaswi, Ma'am asked me to deliver this, Is she at home ??", Krishna asked the guard...

"Ma'am, your ID ??", the police personnel asked, and Krishna showed him the ID and he allowed her with a bow which surprised her....

"Ma'am is waiting for you, you can go inside", he said with a slight bow and she politely thanked him for walking inside...

Inside she met with a few other personal staff of Yamini Prakash IAS.... and after 10 minutes, the lady herself presented... She is a beautiful lady in her early 50s, wearing a cotton churidar, though she is in her casuals, the royalty is seen on her face... Krishna stood up to greet her... and she politely asked her to take a seat...

"So sorry Ojaswi, you had to wait, I just returned from the office, so got a little late", the lady spoke politely...

"Ma'am please don't apologize, I understand, you are a very busy person... Here are the vegetables, you can see them and if you are okay with it, only then pay me", Krishna spoke drawing a smile on Yamini Prakash's face...

"I'm sure, they are good, but still, I'll take a look for your peace", Saying this, she took the bag and went into the kitchen herself... 

Krishna is shocked, she thought the lady would call her for help but she did everything... The lady returned back with a glass of juice for Krishna...

"Ma'am... I'm fine, no thank you", she said with surprise...

"Please have some, well it's fresh if you are wondering about that", Mrs. Prakash joked and Krishna took the glass with a wide smile...

"Thanks, ma'am...", Krishna said having the juice

"Thank you for the vegetables, they are perfect....", She said making Krishna smile widely...

"Pleasure is all mine ma'am, I'm glad I could meet you, I have read a lot about you, you are an inspiration", Krishna said, the lady is truly an epitome of courage and determination... She never tolerated wrong and never bent her head for it in her almost 3 decades of service...

"Well, I have heard a lot about you too.... With the amount of courage, you fight all those corporates and shut down their factories which emit tons of greenhouse gases is commendable...", She said..

"It's an honor to hear those words from you ma'am...", Krishna said...

The ladies talk for some time when a man in his mid-50s enters the hall... Krishna stood up instantly seeing the man in police uniform, she has also seen him in television, she is not sure of his cadre but he is a very high official...

"It's fine Ojaswi, sit down, he is my husband Ravi Prakash...", Said Yamini Prakash...

"Hello sir, Krishna Ojaswi, environmentalist...", said Krishna extending her hand...

"RaviPrakash Subramanyam, Additional Director General of Police", He said in his base voice without any smile, hearing his cadre, shocked Krishna, and shaking Krishna's hand briefly.

"Don't scare her Ravi", Said Yamini Prakash, and her husband nodded giving a small smile... and in that small smile, Krishna found the immense love that man had for his wife...

"Sit down", Ravi Prakash said and Krishna sat down...

"I'll just come after changing", He said and walked away...

"Ma'am, I'll leave now", Krishna said...

"Oh... Please stay for a while, let Ravi come, He'll be back in 10 minutes", Yamini said and Krishna couldn't deny... She wanted to tell her about her cousin being alone, though Swapnika is with him, she couldn't leave him on her for more time... She wanted to tell this to Yamini but didn't want to answer the questions that come with that, about Adiansh's parents and all that... about which she doesn't wanna answer...