Chapter - 10

Note - Hey guys, I'm overwhelmed with the response you gave to the previous chapter, so as promised, here it is, the next chapter... Hope you'll like it... Do let me know if you liked the chapter... I'm more than eager to post the next chapter, but again, that's all in your hands... haha...

***************************************************************************************

A few days passed, and Krishna met a couple of men who rejected the idea of having a child in the home if that's not theirs, though Krishna told them she would be taking care of the expenses... She didn't ask them to marry her, just told them the whole situation, some though agreed to try accepting Adiyansh, they didn't want to rush into anything, they wanted to take it slow but Krishna didn't have much time... 

She felt dejected and hurt by everything, after what happened in the past, she never thought she would search for a groom for herself, she is so completely off men, but here she is... all for Adiyansh...

In these few days, Yamini became so close to Krishna, both have so many things in common which brought them together... Krishna came to deliver the vegetables, and seeing her upset, Yamini asked her about how things are going, and seeing Yamini, Krishna wanted to share her pain, she never felt the need to before, but now she did... 

She told Yamini about her entire past, which no one knows except for Ashwin and Swapnika and of course her family... And from that time, Yamini is looking for opportunities to convey her wish of getting Viraj and Krishna married but she doesn't know how she would react... and also, Viraj is a tough nut to crack, but seeing Krishna so miserable, she decided to do it...

She called Viraj and Krishna to her home, she asked her husband to come home earlier than usual, he agreed, he didn't ask anything though he suspected his wife of planning something very big...

Krishna arrived an hour earlier to talk to Yamini and Yamini couldn't be happier... Both the women cooked together had fun and sat in the hall talking to each other...

"So, tell me, how is everything going ?? Any luck ??", Yamini asked settling beside Krishna and handing her the coffee cup... It still surprises Krishna, how Yamini Prakash IAS became her closest confidant now, she couldn't call her a friend as they won't be joking with each other like friends because of the age gap and also the difference in status and power, but they are on their way to becoming friends... Both the women enjoyed each other's company a lot... 

"What to say, Ma'am, it's horrible, I'm hating myself for putting myself out there, you know, I am disgusted to even think about it now, I agreed to meet a man 15 years older than me, he had 4 kids, married thrice already and divorced them, he is looking again for a wife, and I got ready to meet such a man, Swapnika had to slap sense into me, Ashwin is so furious but honestly I didn't find it wrong, all I need is Adiyansh... You might be thinking I'm crazy right ??", Krishna sadly chuckled wiping her tears...

"No....", Yamini Prakash choked on her own words seeing her pain... How much she might have gone through mentally to have taken such a decision... Yamini thought not to delay anymore...

Viraj just arrived, and the ladies stopped their conversation... they thought he didn't hear but fortunately or unfortunately he heard their conversation... It did irk him hearing Krishna's words about meeting an old man for marriage...

"Is she crazy, how can she marry a man 15 years older than her ?? and as his fourth wife ?? What's wrong with this stupid girl, Is society so bad that men are rejecting a girl like her just because she decided to take responsibility for her little brother ?? She is beautiful, smart, independent, and caring, what else a man wants ?? God, people are getting so selfish...", he thought to himself, and immediately cursed himself with some colorful words for calling her beautiful, did he just call the ever irritating Ojaswi with all those good adjectives ?? wondered he...