Chapter - 9

Viraj went to his parents' that Sunday, he avoided going for the last two weeks for two reasons, for the first, he got busy in his work and parallelly handling cases on Rajendra Narayan, and the second is obviously to avoid his mother who is now glaring at him for answers...

"Don't look at me like that, let me eat", he said getting irritated with her looks...

"Yeah... Why not, eat shamelessly after spoiling that girl's life... ", Yamini said glaring at her son... Viraj, served himself more ignoring his mother's 'irritated' sigh...

"I mean really  ?? Didn't you plan anything properly  ?? Idiot, proving Rajendra Narayan bad will only stop him from having the boy's custody but for Ojaswi to have it, she should be capable of handling the kid, how did you miss such a small logic, I understand about Ojaswi, she isn't used to this world, but you Viraj, you knew how these things worked...", Yamini Prakash continued scolding her son who is eating as if he is starved for years...

"God! Answer me, or I won't let you have the fruit custard", Yamini warned, well that's the only sweet dish he loved more than the spicy food...

"Amma, I'm not stupid, okay... I analyzed everything, Rajendra Narayan was given Adiyansh's custody just because he was proven he could be a better parent, and also, the court believed Ojaswi to be the right guardian for the boy despite her not having the security, the court today wanted... But the thing is when I testified against Ojaswi, they got a reason to snatch the custody", Viraj replied

"You are saying as if Mr. Sundarrajan is doing it purposely", Yamini asked

"Maybe I do", Viraj said not disclosing the exact matter to his parents...

" What do you mean  ??", Yamini asked but Viraj stayed silent, Yamini took a harsh breath controlling her anger... Seeing her hardly holding, her husband who is a very less talker opens his mouth for the first time...

"Mr. Sundarrajan is doing everything purposely, he is that girl's maternal uncle", Ravikanth said monotonously

"What  ?? Explain... ", she said giving strong looks to the both the father-son

"This is why I stayed calm", Viraj said glaring at his father

"Well easy for you to say, you go from here pissing her, I will be the one suffering her wrath", Ravikanth said returning the look...

Yamini Prakash sighed and walked to the kitchen, there started the ignore game...

She didn't respond to anything Viraj Or Ravikanth asked... Since Viraj had some work he needed to leave...

"Mom... Bye... See you in the evening", Viraj said, yet no response, he walked into the kitchen, hugged his mother from the back, kissed her cheek, and ran away...

A wide smile formed on her lips, it's very rare to see this playful and naughty side of her son after he joined the police forces...

Ravikanth came there and gave a small smile seeing her smiling widely, but her smile turned into a frown seeing her husband, she turned and continued with her cooking...

"Bl**dy son of mine, spoiled my wife's mood for me to bear to consequences... ", he muttered followed by some colorful curses for his son which were heard by his wife who passed death glares at him before switching off the stove and walking away.

Viraj went out and completed his work before returning at night...

All the three sat for dinner, Yamini Prakash has cooled down now and they are talking randomly when suddenly she remembered something...

"Viraj... I don't think Ojaswi is fine, you know last week too, she sent the vegetables through her friend... I thought it was just a day since she received the harsh blow, so maybe she needs time to get back, but it's been two weeks since I heard from her... ", Yamini Prakash expresses her worry...