Chapter - 11

The next morning, he woke up with a hangover, which is not so common, as he has alcohol daily but the hangover is not a part of his routine, but since he had a lot considering his dilemma about marrying Ojaswi, brought a hangover... He cursed her for this too and freshened up, before having a strong coffee... After his head stopped throbbing a bit, he called his mother to ask for Krishna's number... He didn't wait for her teasings as he is in no mood for them right then...

Yamini sighed at her son's temper before forwarding Krishna's number to him...

He immediately called her and she took the call apprehensively as it's a new number... 

"Let's get married...", he said in his cold tone, but she thought to rile him up... She recognized his voice but it's not necessary to let him know that right, she thought...

"What ?? Who are you ?? and sorry, I can't marry you, I already got a 'Bakara' to marry... ", she said smirking...

"Excuse me...", Viraj shouted...

"Why the hell are you shouting ?? OMG you have so much of a temper... Huh, This Ashwin is a waste candidate, don't know, to what kind of people he gave my number... Ashwin, you idiot, I will kill you... to what kind of people did you give my number, this man is threatening me just because I rejected marrying him", she acted screaming at her best friend who is cooking along with Swapnika... 

"What the hell Krishna, why are you shouting like a mad woman ?? and when did I give them your number ?? You said you want to talk through my number with all those guys I have set you up with, as you didn't want to disclose your number", Ashwin said making Krishna slap her forehead as he spoiled all her game... 

This irritated Viraj a lot, he got what she is doing and how dare she call him 'Bakara' if only he didn't have the responsibility to make things right... Huh... he thought of torturing her after marriage... A wide smirk appeared on his face...

"Oh... so who is this... sir, I don't know you...", she started to cover her deed but Viraj is way smarter...

"Save it... Come and meet me at the address I have just sent you, at 8 O'clock, sharp", he said in his arrogant tone before hanging up...

She cursed herself for even playing this prank on that devil... she went inside the kitchen slapping Ashwin's head for spoiling her plan...

She didn't inform her best friends yet as she is not sure of Viraj's decision, and she thought of telling them in the evening after meeting Viraj Subramanyam...

There's this unknown satisfaction in her even though she is going to marry her arch enemy, a man who she loathes, and she knew that satisfaction is because she is going to have Adiyansh back, all to herself... and no pain is greater than that happiness... For Adiyansh, she could tolerate Viraj Subramanyam too, she thought...

She got ready in the evening before starting to the said place... She reached the place 10 minutes late and got more delayed at the parking...

Viraj is already fuming... She ran inside which is a 7-star hotel... She too got angry seeing the place, why so expensive place ?? Can't he call her at a normal restaurant ??

she called him and he guided her to the table keeping his anger in check saving it for later... and as soon as he spotted her, his anger bubbled but he had to agree, she looked damn beautiful in that Kurti and jeans, he wanted to touch the soft skin of her waist which is visible from her Kurti,  mentally cursed himself for thinking about Krishna Ojaswi like that, of all the women, Krishna Ojaswi ?? his brain warned... What ?? I'm a man and I appreciate beauty... he screamed at his brain which is mocking him...