Chapter - 6

Note - Doddappa - father's elder brother; Doddamma - father's elder brother's wife

***************************************************************************************

Krishna went home, she again took a bath to remove all the bad encounters that happened to her, first and foremost being with Viraj Subramanyam, she hated his existence, and this is the first time she hated a man so much, she didn't even hate her father so much, as much as she did Viraj...

She flushed away all those thoughts and freshened up, cooked Adiyansh's favorite meal, and started to his school...

At lunch hour, she went inside and saw Adi staring sadly at his lunch box but not eating anything... Krishna's eyes teared up but she decided to stay strong...

"Someone is too busy to notice their favorite person", Krishna said standing in front of Adiyansh, hiding the lunch box she brought for him behind her...

As soon as he heard her, he jumped on her and he lifted him in the air, and caught him, kissing his cheek...

"Klishna... Klishna.... yayyy", He screamed in joy... She made him sit and she sat beside him... he turned his head angrily...

"Huh... I hate you Klishna, you left me with that bad Dodappa... Doddamma is good but she is not like you, I only want you Klishna", Adiyansh said and Krishna hugged him, after a series of apologies, he finally forgave her...

"Klishna... That bad Doddappa said I'll be staying in that house folevel(forever), is it tlue(true) ??", he asked

"No Adi, that's not true, I'll get you back soon....", she said

"Klishna... I know, you didn't want to send me, that uncle with long beald(beard) ordered you to send me light ??(right)", He said, and Krishna chuckled at his reference to the judge... and thinking about that judge, her blood boiled again...

"My baby became so big, you know everything, but don't worry, I'll bring you back", She promised to him and herself too

"Yes Klishna, I am a big boy now...", He said proudly and she chuckled....

"Yeah, yet this big boy doesn't know how to say my name, it's krishna, not klishna", she said teasing him...

"You ale bad Klishna", he said again and she chuckled

"Oh really ?? I brought your favorite Sandwich, but since I'm bad, I should finish it", she said and he immediately jumped on her searching for the box, and when he found the box, he ate everything, she smiled with contentment looking at him... After finishing the lunch, she took the empty box and filled it with Adiyansh's lunch... 

"I'll eat this, don't worry, I'll bring you lunch daily and I'll take your lunch", She said and he nodded...

"Be a good boy Adi, and do your homework properly, who is making you do the homework??", She asked him

"no one... I did it on my own and teachel scolded me a lot for doing it long(wrong)", He said sadly...

"Don't worry, I'll talk to your Doddamma", she said kissing his forehead before leaving from there... She got teary-eyed while leaving but Adiyansh wiped it and smiled at her... After seeing her, he got confidence that his Krishna will come and meet him daily, so he didn't have to cry...

She smiled at him, kissed his palm, and left for her nursery...

Days passed like this... It's the 25th already, and Krishna has to deliver the plants to Adiyansh's school, she decided to deliver it herself though Ashwin offered to do it for her... She wants to see Adiyansh using this as an opportunity...