Chapter - 2

The next day, as planned Krishna Ojaswi gets successful in cornering the SKR, she even took the media with her and SKR had no option than to promise to reduce the pollution level or else close the factory...

Well, Krishna didn't believe his words, so she decided to file a case in the court to get the factory shut down but she didn't want to mess up her life, that too just a week before the custody hearing...

It's been 4 years since her maternal aunt and her husband died in an accident... Adiyansh was barely 2 at that time, no one was ready to take care of the child, his paternal uncle even suggested they could join him in an orphanage and Krishna gave a disgusting look to him, before announcing that she would take care of her baby cousin...

She went against the whole world to take care of that child, and suddenly Adiyansh's paternal uncle got to know about the assets his brother earned and everything is under Adiyansh's name, so all those assets and properties would come under his control if he has Adiyansh's custody, so he applied for his custody, two hearings are already done, Krishna wants to be away from news and factory conflicts till she wins the custody... And probably the next hearing is the last one...

In the evening, Krishna picked up her cousin, after reaching home, she gave him snacks after helping him freshen up.

After eating, and watching TV for a couple of hours... She called Adiyansh to do his homework...

"Adi... Take your English notes... ", she says looking at the diary when she finds a note to the parents... It's of fee reminder, the second term fee is nearing, and it's written that it should be paid on or before the 15th which is in two days...

On seeing this, she got worried... The only source of income she has is that nursery, she could have earned a lot from that nursery since it's a huge one, but on her love for nature, she keeps donating plants more than she sells...

And since it's one of the top schools in the city, they charge up to a lakh per anum and since she wants to give the best for her cousin, she didn't even think once before making his admission in that school...

After helping him with the homework, she fed him dinner and made him sleep... But sleep is far away from her eyes since the fear of arranging fees didn't let her...

The next day, she went to work but her whole thoughts are revolving around how to pay fees for her cousin before the due date, she would never let him face humiliation, she should do something, anything to arrange money...

"Ojaswi  ?? What are thinking so deeply  ?? You look upset, is everything alright child  ??", Ramayya asked her...

"Yes... Yes", she said smiling tightly...

"What's troubling you  ??", he asked again and she vent it out...

"Don't mind me saying this, but why don't you use Adiyansh's parents' money  ?? It's his right", he said but she shook her head...

"Adiyansh is my responsibility Ramayya, I will have to fulfill his needs, I wouldn't take a penny from his father and mother's savings, those are for him and he has the sole right on how to spend that money... I'll take care of his whole education", she said and the old man just patted her head leaving her in deep thoughts...

Her friends came to meet her, and on knowing her problem, they offered her the amount and she took it having no option promising them to return soon...

"By the way Krishna... If they are charging one lakh for the first standard, don't you think they would charge a fortune going further ??", Ashwin asked and she nodded...

"They will, that's what I am worried about, but I can't compromise with the quality of education, I want the best for him", she replied...

"What about Kendriya Vidhyalay  ?? You applied it last year too right  ??", her friend Swapnika said