Chapter - 13

The next day, she woke up, got freshened up, and took her coffee when she heard the calling bell ring... Yamini Prakash as promised, sent the saree and jewelry... 

Krishna asked the man who brought them for a coffee or water, but he politely refused and went away... and she called Yamini to inform her that she received the jewelry and saree, Krishna detailed about the jewelry that she received, to make sure she returns everything of it... She took the picture of the jewelry too since it's about Gold, it's better to be careful... 

Yamini sent a green pattu saree with a contrast pink blouse with a simple gold neckpiece, earrings, and bangles... and Krishna draped the saree slowly, but since the saree is of tissue, it's getting so difficult to put steps, so she wore it putting a single step... she simply braided her hair and adorned them with Jasmine flowers, Swapnika bought the previous night despite her refusal... All in all, Krishna looked ethereal in the attire... 

She woke Swapnika too, and she got ready faster and applied some minimal makeup to Krishna

"Wow... Krishna, you look so pretty, if Viraj sees you like this, all the thoughts of not touching you will fly out of the window... Woman, ask him to wait till your traditional wedding at least...", teased Swapnika...

"Shut up... and call that idiot... otherwise, we'll leave in my bike...", Krishna said...

"Krishna... please, not today, let's use Ashwin's father's car today, we can't go on your e-bike in these attires", Swapnika said and she agreed...

After half hour, Ashwin came in his father's car, and the girls got in and he drove off...

Viraj informed his friends after everything got finalized the previous day... They cursed him for not informing them prior but nonetheless, all three of them and their wives are more than happy as their husbands won't be sitting in Viraj's home and drinking all night every time they had any major encounters anymore...

Viraj wanted to wear normal pants and a shirt but on Yamini's and his friend's insistence, he wore a blazer looking very dapper... They wanted him to wear a pink blazer since Yamini knew it would match Krishna's blouse but Viraj just wouldn't agree, he said that's too bright for his taste...

 They wanted him to wear a pink blazer since Yamini knew it would match Krishna's blouse but Viraj just wouldn't agree, he said that's too bright for his taste