Chapter - 4

Viraj walked out as soon as the judgment is passed, and Krishna is devastated... She wants to confront Viraj...

She went out only to find Rajendra Narayan shaking hands with DCP Viraj Subramanyam... and she is beyond furious.

Rajendra Narayan walked away to finish the custody procedures, Viraj is about to leave when he heard someone calling him... He turned only to see a shattered girl full of tears...

"Viraj Subramanyam... Why  ?? Why did you do this  ??", Krishna asked with pain evident in her tone.....

"Look, miss. I don't even know you, I told the court what I saw... Excuse me", he said and was about to walk away when Krishna came in front of him...

"Not so soon Mr. Subramanyam, you need to answer me, that's the least you could do after snatching my life from me", said Krishna wiping her tears...

"Look, you are an irresponsible person and I definitely don't want that child to grow in your shadow... Paternal uncle has more rights technically too... You are just a careless cousin who wants to use that child's assets, his parents left for him, for your luxuries...", He said breaking her even more...

"That's not true...", she screamed...

"I don't care Miss... At least that's what I have heard from Mr. Narayan, even if that's not true, I saw you being irresponsible towards that child twice, I think that's enough reason why you shouldn't possess his custody", Viraj tried to explain to her calmly looking at her pain... she seemed genuine to him but still he thought she is just a young woman not fit to take responsibility, but he didn't know that this young woman has sacrificed her life and her whole family for that child...

"He is a liar... I love my brother, more than my life... Since the time my aunt-uncle passed away, I was the one who took care of him... What does that Narayan know about my Adi ?? Nothing, he didn't know what does Adi like ?? Which is his favorite clothing ?? his favorite food, favorite pass time, when does he get sad ?? when does he get sick ?? nothing... He knew nothing about my Adiyansh...", She went on blabbering wiping her tears which are flowing continuously... 

"Look Miss...", Viraj started but she interrupted him again...

"Why am I telling you all this ?? You are the same as everyone, that Rajendra Narayan's puppet, how much did you take to testify against me ?? Tell me DCP Viraj Subramanyam... How much ??", She screamed and her words ticked Viraj's anger, his earlier thoughts of dealing with the grieving woman patiently flew out of the window...

"How dare you ??", roared Viraj... The court and the people are not new to Viraj's anger but still, the fight interested them as the woman didn't back out, her courage surprised everyone...

"How dare I ?? How dare you separate my little baby from me... You are a corrupt officer who testified against me wrongly...", She shouted

"Shut that bl**dy mouth of yours before I do something which I might regret later", he said dangerously...

Malini, Krishna's lawyer rushed to her to stop...

"Ojaswi... What are you doing ?? This is not right... Come let's go", she said trying to take her away but Krishna is not moving at all...

"You and regret ?? I don't think regret is something an animal like you can feel it... if you do, then you would have been already regretting separating my Adi from me...", she said wiping her tears...

"I won't regret it, Miss. Ojaswi... In fact, I have done a huge favor to that young boy by separating him from a self-centered, stupid, careless, irresponsible, and toxic woman", Viraj said losing his cool...